Make a video?

Pelop17

Hello, I want to make a proffesional video. I have downloades hitfilm==> Is there any other profesional programme like hitfilm?

Also i want a good programme like windows movie maker that can put together hitfilm movies and powerpoint presentation

Please help

ps: i have a little knowledge on videos!

any other ways to make an awesome video please link ( or any other better programmes?)

after effects by adobe?

can you link me a url?

Is it better than hitfilm and easy?

can you link me a url?

Is it better than hitfilm and easy?

never heard of hitfilm but i know alot of people on youtube use after effects.

i'm not even going to justify not giving you a link, sorry but if doing a simple google search is too much effort for you maybe video editing is also too much effort ;)

not trying to be rude but seriously man, just google it xD

never heard of hitfilm but i know alot of people on youtube use after effects.

i'm not even going to justify not giving you a link, sorry but if doing a simple google search is too much effort for you maybe video editing is also too much effort ;)

not trying to be rude but seriously man, just google it xD

i understand. Isearch it on google and youtube

Does it has ready animations?

Also can you link a presentation in and make it an avi?

i understand. Isearch it on google and youtube

Does it has ready animations?

Also can you link a presentation in and make it an avi?

hehe ;) not entirely sure as i have only used it for chopping up clips of gameplay, but im sure there is a way to do it, it has loads of stuff i rarely ever use

yeah it does have animations which i'm pretty sure you can import from flash aswel

hehe ;) not entirely sure as i have only used it for chopping up clips of gameplay, but im sure there is a way to do it, it has loads of stuff i rarely ever use

yeah it does have animations which i'm pretty sure you can import from flash aswel

I will only needing it for 30 days does the trial support it?

What do you mean import from flash aswel? What to import?

I will only needing it for 30 days does the trial support it?

What do you mean import from flash aswel? What to import?

never mind ¬.¬ the 30 day trial has all the features but expires after 30 days (obviously)

never mind ¬.¬ the 30 day trial has all the features but expires after 30 days (obviously)

Ok thanks but tell me what it is ?please

as in if you made an animation in flash then you could import it to your movie

ok thanks!

I will start right away

If you are a novice movie maker, I strongly advise against starting with Adobe After Effects.  You're going to get headaches trying to understand how to use that software for simple tasks.  AAE is definitely the best video editor out there, but it requires a lot of previous experience and/or education to use it at a reasonable standard. 

I always recommend to novice editors to use Sony Vegas.  It's efficient at creating relatively simple projects, while also allowing you to do some really cool stuff once you mess around in it for a while and learn various techniques.  I'm sure you can find a torrent for any one of these programs online, but I won't link any of those sites here since that would be against the guidelines. 

If you are a novice movie maker, I strongly advise against starting with Adobe After Effects.  You're going to get headaches trying to understand how to use that software for simple tasks.  AAE is definitely the best video editor out there, but it requires a lot of previous experience and/or education to use it at a reasonable standard. 

I always recommend to novice editors to use Sony Vegas.  It's efficient at creating relatively simple projects, while also allowing you to do some really cool stuff once you mess around in it for a while and learn various techniques.  I'm sure you can find a torrent for any one of these programs online, but I won't link any of those sites here since that would be against the guidelines. 

I will continue a liitle bit with hitfilm that i have and then use adobe? What do you think

?

I have a project and is due april and continues

I will continue a liitle bit with hitfilm that i have and then use adobe? What do you think

?

I have a project and is due april and continues

I don't know how much editing your project requires, so I cannot tell you which program to go with.  I am saying though, in relative difficulty, I would rate the programs like this: 

Windows MovieMaker < Sony Vegas 10 Pro < Adobe After Effects

AAE is definitely the most prestigous piece of editing software that I've seen, but it is also one of the most difficult to learn.  If you're a novice editor, stick with Windows MovieMaker or something basic like that, and gradually works your way up from there.

I don't know how much editing your project requires, so I cannot tell you which program to go with.  I am saying though, in relative difficulty, I would rate the programs like this: 

Windows MovieMaker < Sony Vegas 10 Pro < Adobe After Effects

AAE is definitely the most prestigous piece of editing software that I've seen, but it is also one of the most difficult to learn.  If you're a novice editor, stick with Windows MovieMaker or something basic like that, and gradually works your way up from there.

ok thanks. I will download aae just to see if i can handle it