New HTC One to be price at $840(AUS)

sNarsi

Well I came across a article in androidos.in where they are taking about "New HTC One to come with KnockOn like double-tap to wake feature", but the thing that intrigued me is the price of the unlocked phone. Its freaking 840 bucks. Thats a lot. Here you can see in the image below.

gfbzVLy.png

What do guys think of that price. I think you can get better phone at lower price than this and save rest for future. 

Source(Not about the price though):Link

My youtube channel: itsMrN

This is why I buy Nexus phones. Absurd how expensive it is.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

This is Australian pricing, the leaflet is from Telstra, an Australian Telco.

Pretty standard prices over here.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Yeah I can buy a SECOND N5 and come out cheaper :/

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I'm pretty sure that it is going to cost at-least $700, without any doubt. Even thought there are lot of taxes involved. 

Ah well I didn't notice that. Still expensive though :P

An N5 looks to be around 4-500 from what I can tell so it's not a massive difference.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Are you serious? Telstra is stupidly overpriced and phone as well as most things are a lot cheaper to buy overseas and just shipped here.

Telstra price for Htc one 32gb: $696

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/mobile-phones/mobiles-outright/htc-one-4g-32gb-handset-silver/684727

Online Aus price Htc one 32gb : $558

http://www.mobileciti.com.au/htc-one-silver-4g-32gb-m8

Are you serious? Telstra is stupidly overpriced and phone as well as most things are a lot cheaper to buy overseas and just shipped here.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/mobile-phones/mobiles-outright/htc-one-4g-32gb-handset-silver/684727

Wow thats ridiculous. :o 

Ill wait 2 years and get a used one for 200.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Still cheaper than a Note 3.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Are they bloody insane??? That's way too expensive...

Please state in the title that his is Australia / NZ pricing!!!!

Interested in Business and Technology

Please state in the title that his is Australia / NZ pricing!!!!

Sorry fixed it.

...you're comparing an online phone retailer with a single store to a national multi-billion dollar company. Telstra does overcharge, yes, but they still have a ton of extra marketing and floor costs.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Even Nexus phones are priced too high for what they are. They are not bleeding edge in performance so why the cost. Adding almost £50 for 16GB of storage is ridiculous. I can pick up a 32GB desktop SSD for $19 which performs leagues better than this storage solution. Before I buy a smart phone there are requirements that need to be met and none so far have been met at all.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

...you're comparing an online phone retailer with a single store to a national multi-billion dollar company. Telstra does overcharge, yes, but they still have a ton of extra marketing and floor costs.

What does that have to do with anything? All I said is that's not a standard price and then found proof to support that statement. There's no need to try and start an argument out of nothing.