What is problem - freezing on seconds

PWforPower

I saw yesterday that pc randomly freezing even in the mouse clicking on chrome and there was something weird with ram. Ram always ex. if I use 12gb it boost to 13gb wtihout reason and than dropping to 12gb and again again, no process included, but today I normaly played world of tanks on 6gb ram and after 5 hours not using pc, only all process opened it suddenly boost to 8gb and than dropping to 7gb when I came to play again, same as last day.

I've thought maybe cpu is problem something other, but I've checked all and 100% sure that nothing go wrong than ram, I've never ever seen something like that.  

There is today video about freezing and ram going wrong.

task manager video in game

Then I reset pc and all going normaly, not freezing no crazy ram.

gtx 760

i7 3930k

asus p9x79

new corsair vegance 2x8gb 1600mhz ------------------------- important , because of big cooler and high profile rams, ram is in A1 and C1 slots, but after month of building and using pc, problem started.

Looking at your memory process, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.

Also, while A1/C1 config is likely just fine, Asus actually recommends B1 and D1 for dual channel RAM, while A1/C1 are used when in Quad Channel. It is probably perfectly fine and doesn't change anything, but still something to take note of.

image.thumb.png.5b9b7251fa9d3e8392d76ddc1f39d7ed.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv