what does everyone listen to while gaming?

gampla

Whatever I normally listen to, I don't have exclusive gaming music. So lately it's been a lot of late 60's Rolling Stones. 

If i do decide to listen to music, its anything from Grime to N.W.A to other good genres.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

GabeN.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Pandora: DMX, Nujabes, 80s 'stoner' rock

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Anything  that my phone has, I don't really have a specific gaming music playlist.

I can't truly concentrate on the game if I'm not listening to the audio as well. I'd feel like one of my senses are hindered if I didn't listen to game audio.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Absolutely hate it when I hear people listen to something other than the music in the game if they are listening to any music at all.  Now sometimes for me I listen to the music and other times I shut it off to make playing the game even more intense.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Something electronic (not dub step) when I'm playing for fun but when I'm playing FPS I'll listen to metalcore/melodic death metal lol.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Absolutely hate it when I hear people listen to something other than the music in the game if they are listening to any music at all.  Now sometimes for me I listen to the music and other times I shut it off to make playing the game even more intense.

Sometimes I listen to audio books when gaming, how does this make you feel.

Different things. Right now Cradle of Filth while playing Warframe:

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Nowadays I usually just play competitive so I'm always listening to teammates.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Sometimes I listen to audio books when gaming, how does this make you feel.

LOL

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I tend to listen to stuff like this during my warmups (and when i play payday)

And when i want to get a rythm going and win i always play this one. Elbow = +10 kills

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

LOL

No joke, I was listening to The Hobbit.

Battle music.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.