Can we have a RGB section?

NTDaws

Can we have a RGB section. There ain't really a good spot for RGB questions.

The geek himself.

I don't think there is enough demand to require such a section. If you want to know about RGB for a specific product or part of the system you go into the respective subforum like CPU's Motherboards and Memory, Air Cooling or Cases and Power Supplies.

1 minute ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I don't think there is enough demand to require such a section. If you want to know about RGB for a specific product or part of the system you go into the respective subforum like CPU's Motherboards and Memory, Air Cooling or Cases and Power Supplies.

It wouldn't really fit in there either to be fair.

The geek himself.

3 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

It wouldn't really fit in there either to be fair.

It does. If you want to know about RGB PSUs, and RGB cases/strips you have Cases and Power supplies, RGB for motherboard or memory, you have the CPU's motherboards and memory, rgb fans, you have air cooling, and so on. If you're having issues with RGB software there is the troubleshooting section or Programs, Apps and Websites

😡

We've created a special RGB-only section for you, it's called Test Posts.

(Seriously tho, most stuff fits in its own category for ram, boards, cases.. if not it's peripherals.)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Honestly there's not much to talk about regarding RGB. I would imagine it's going to be mainly people wanting to show off their RGB setups and for that there is already the Build-logs subforum and the Battle Stations thread.

There is no valuable conversation to be had about RGB. It's even more subjective than audio.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

It will fits in in some way. If it isn't a computer part of peripheral, there's subs under the workbench section

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Case Modding and Other Mods is the closest at the moment. The division of hardware stuff is from era when modding was the thing and RGB was nowhere to be seen yet.

There has been some internal discussion whether subforums could use bit of shake-up to better group topics with similar content. Which means there won't be anything new, but just new names for couple.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv