[US] Amazon Daily Deals: Logitech Peripherals up to 50% off on March 10

Dubesta11

The link is here: Amazon Daily Deal

Would highly recommend all those things, I recently picked up a G602 for 60 dollars, and its an amazing mouse. The G701+ Mechanical keyboard is great too, and even better at that price (one of the best mechs on the market), and I will be picking up the racing wheel for myself (always wanted one)

Enjoy!

*Edit* Keyboard sold out, too good of a deal.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

A great keyboard for that price!

Sold out, but yeah, I got mine when it came out for 150. Still works great.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Noooooo! No more keyboard!!!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I bought the wireless gaming mouse with crazy battery life and contemplating on the headset. I personally don't like gaming headsets but it's kind of a no brainer for that price.

I bought the wireless gaming mouse with crazy battery life and contemplating on the headset. I personally don't like gaming headsets but it's kind of a no brainier for that price.

Great mouse, battery life is good. Best part is, it only needs one battery at a time (have 2 rechargeable, and switch it when it dies every few weeks)

The Grey Squirrel

Great mouse, battery life is good. Best part is, it only needs one battery at a time (have 2 rechargeable, and switch it when it dies every few weeks)

Or just stick 2 energizer ultimate lithiun in there and not worry about it and have a lighter mouse.

I plan on doing that. Having a 4 year old means I have tons of batteries laying around, probably more than I really should lol. 

I plan on doing that. Having a 4 year old means I have tons of batteries laying around, probably more than I really should lol. 

Also bought the mouse, will be shipped to my house tomorrow :D.

Bought a whole box of duracell AA batteries at a local store that was closing for 50% off. Now I have over 100 AA batteries just laying around..

Bought a whole box of duracell AA batteries at a local store that was closing for 50% off. Now I have over 100 AA batteries just laying around..

Nice, I get the mouse and headset tomorrow. Very curious how the headset sounds since I hate gaming headsets because they are uncomfortable as all hell!

Nice, I get the mouse and headset tomorrow. Very curious how the headset sounds since I hate gaming headsets because they are uncomfortable as all hell!

If its anything like the G430, amazing.

The Grey Squirrel

Just got the G602 mouse! Plug n play, downloaded the software/drivers. Works like a BAUS! Currently using it in endurance mode, but will try and see if I can find the difference between performance and endurance mode in gaming later tonight. Hows your mouse/headset working?

Just got the G602 mouse! Plug n play, downloaded the software/drivers. Works like a BAUS! Currently using it in endurance mode, but will try and see if I can find the difference between performance and endurance mode in gaming later tonight. Hows your mouse/headset working?

No idea what performance and endurance does besides polling rate. 

So far so good! The headset sounds really good but kinda hurts my ears after extended use. The mouse takes some getting used to coming from the Corsair M60 since you have to grip it differently. So far though, I really like it. It's so nice not having a cable that gets stuck on everything and I can just move the mouse off my desk if I need space. I'm really impressed thus far with both things!

I bought the 930 for cheaper awhile ago. Greatly unimpressed with it, so I'm reluctant to buy Logitech.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Performance has 500hz polling and endurance 125hz. Endurnace also turns the mouse off far sooner than performance.

Performance has 500hz polling and endurance 125hz. Endurnace also turns the mouse off far sooner than performance.

Ah I see.

I had the G230; the sound was good, but it was kinda uncomfortable because after an hour of use the top of my head hurt from the hard cushion. But then again that was the cheapest 'gaming headset' they offer, so they might've cut some corners.

The mouse is great and has SOOO much greatness in the software. I leave the mouse in performance mode because I hate having a "choppy" feel when moving the mouse around.

No idea what performance and endurance does besides polling rate. 

So far so good! The headset sounds really good but kinda hurts my ears after extended use. The mouse takes some getting used to coming from the Corsair M60 since you have to grip it differently. So far though, I really like it. It's so nice not having a cable that gets stuck on everything and I can just move the mouse off my desk if I need space. I'm really impressed thus far with both things!

Hurts in what way? I remember my Corsair Vengeance headset hurt a lot. If it doesn't feel good, just return it and get something different. Comfort is why I chose my G430.

I bought the 930 for cheaper awhile ago. Greatly unimpressed with it, so I'm reluctant to buy Logitech.

Unimpressed in what ways? Bad audio, bad quality, bad support, bad comfort? I own over 30 different Logitech products from many years and each doesn't fail to impress me. Check out some of their newer products and I guaranty your opinion will change.

I had the G230; the sound was good, but it was kinda uncomfortable because after an hour of use the top of my head hurt from the hard cushion. But then again that was the cheapest 'gaming headset' they offer, so they might've cut some corners.

The G230 and G430 share the same frame I believe, and I can comfortably game for 8+ hours without hurting or sweating; even wearing glasses. If the top hurts, that means that you had the adjustment too short, causing the top to press down. I had this same problem when I got mine.

The Grey Squirrel

It doesn't really hurt the top of my head, just my ears. Pretty sure they are just to tight or too much weight resting on the side. 

The mouse is great and has SOOO much greatness in the software. I leave the mouse in performance mode because I hate having a "choppy" feel when moving the mouse around.

Hurts in what way? I remember my Corsair Vengeance headset hurt a lot. If it doesn't feel good, just return it and get something different. Comfort is why I chose my G430.

Unimpressed in what ways? Bad audio, bad quality, bad support, bad comfort? I own over 30 different Logitech products from many years and each doesn't fail to impress me. Check out some of their newer products and I guaranty your opinion will change.

The G230 and G430 share the same frame I believe, and I can comfortably game for 8+ hours without hurting or sweating; even wearing glasses. If the top hurts, that means that you had the adjustment too short, causing the top to press down. I had this same problem when I got mine.

For the price I doubt I'd get much better. Sure I could get the Sennhieser ones but they cost like 3 times more!

Hmm, interesting. I'll play around with it sometime, but I got so fed up that I ended up buying a pair of Sennheiser HD 558's. So comfy.  :wub:

too bad that the g602 has one major flaw....no selectable free scrolling tilt wheel which I use all the time both the L/R tilt and

the free scrolling.

was that store kmart? O;

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

was that store kmart? O;

lolol no. It was a local general store that's been open for like 40 years, but they had to close.