Ducky Shine 3 Key Caps

Hey guys,

So I was trolling around Google and the forum trying to find sites that make key caps specifically for the Ducky Shine 3, but haven't been able to with much luck. I do recall in a video that showed Slick's Ducky, he had a couple of custom key caps. Anyone know where I can get some? I'm looking for either a rainbow look or just white keys for alphanumeric.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

I think caps that fit Cherry MX switches will be perfectly fine. Or do you mean keycaps that are Shine themed?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Keyboards with Cherry MX Switches can use generic keycaps, it's mostly about looking up what plastic you want them made of, printed or not and more importantly layout.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Keyboards with Cherry MX Switches can use generic keycaps, it's mostly about looking up what plastic you want them made of, printed or not and more importantly layout.

That and if they are laser etched so a LED can shine through the lettering. WASD sells keyboard cap sets from Ducky but in terms of getting something like a rainbow may be difficult however white may be doable. This is for the Ducky shine 2 but as other have stated the caps will fit.

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=710

These exist: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/104-PBT-Rainbow-keycaps-MX-cherry-Switches-Top-printed-classical-version-/290920986175?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43bc3df63f

I can try to look for different rainbow keycap sets if that's what you're looking for.

That is cool has kind of a old apple feel to it. However if you have a ducky shine with PBT keycaps you'll just have the key illuminate the led wont shine through the character's on the board.

That is cool has kind of a old apple feel to it. However if you have a ducky shine with PBT keycaps you'll just have the key illuminate the led wont shine through the character's on the board.

Woops, completely forgot that we were talking about backlit boards. Then again that effect may be desirable. 

Woops, completely forgot that we were talking about backlit boards. Then again that effect may be desirable.

It can be yea. I mean if you had a black keycap it probably wouldn't be a huge deal. And you could have the lettering on the side like some keycaps do for example.

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=242

Thanks for all the responses everybody. Good to know that keycaps are somewhat generic, just wanted to make sure in case the backlight wouldn't work. 

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         (