Apple iPhone 12 REACTION!

Theres no 11s lineup now... they getting rid of that for good?

Also First 5nm chip is notable too

✨FNIGE✨

To be fair, the chances that the average iPhone user doesn't have at least a handful of USB A to Lightning is pretty miniscule.  I have three that I can see from where I am sitting. :D

The 12 Pro Max looks so damn good.  But I am going to try to squeeze at least one more year out of my 8+ before replacing it.

Oh, and does anyone else think the new cosmetics have a certain iPhone 5/5s vibe to them?

10 minutes ago, Warin said:

To be fair, the chances that the average iPhone user doesn't have at least a handful of USB A to Lightning is pretty miniscule.  I have three that I can see from where I am sitting. :D

The 12 Pro Max looks so damn good.  But I am going to try to squeeze at least one more year out of my 8+ before replacing it.

Oh, and does anyone else think the new cosmetics have a certain iPhone 5/5s vibe to them?

they have a mixture of iPhone 4 and iPad Pro vibes to me

iPhone 8 To Feature iPhone 4-Like Stainless Steel Chassis Instead Of  Aluminum | Redmond Pie
(stainless steel antenna bands)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I could just feel Linus restraining his hatred for anything Apple and trying to present it in somewhat positive way XD

I wanted to make a suggestion (actually, more like a complaint) and i couldn't find any sub-forum or topic for that. the recent videos are good, informative and most importantly well scripted but the sponsor's segments are awful! if there is a thread or sub plz refer me to it so I can elaborate and may be others (who feel the same) share their opinions as well.

5 hours ago, Warin said:

I think so... need to look up the size of the mini compared to a 5s...which is what I'm still using.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

5 hours ago, RejZoR said:

I could just feel Linus restraining his hatred for anything Apple and trying to present it in somewhat positive way XD

He wears an apple watch so likely carries an iPhone along with his main phone

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

3 hours ago, Video Beagle said:

I think so... need to look up the size of the mini compared to a 5s...which is what I'm still using.

The iPhone 12 mini is larger, but not by as much as you might think.

I'll say this: it makes the 5s look cramped. I remember my 5 feeling increasingly confining, I don't know how you've held on to a 5s for so long!

2 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

He wears an apple watch so likely carries an iPhone along with his main phone

Actually he doesn't. He's using Note 10 afaik, he's wearing Apple Watch to mock Apple and to mock all the crappy WearOS attempts at smartwatches. He commented on that in some video quite some time ago. He's just wearing Apple Watch for the lolz. Literally.

41 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

Actually he doesn't. He's using Note 10 afaik, he's wearing Apple Watch to mock Apple and to mock all the crappy WearOS attempts at smartwatches. He commented on that in some video quite some time ago. He's just wearing Apple Watch for the lolz. Literally.

I don't think he's mocking Apple — as I recall, it's just as a commentary on how lousy Android smartwatch options are. A Note is his daily driver, but there's clearly an iPhone sitting somewhere feeding him notifications.

1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

Thought he was on the Note 9? But anyway for the apple watch to work you need to have it paired with an iPhone. Even the LTE version is tethered and doesn't work for very long on LTE mode. Was a while ago they went around daily drivers of tech youtubers and even if they mained an android they all had an iPhone tucked away somewhere.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

3 hours ago, RejZoR said:

He said on the wan show that he carries around an apple watch, airpods pro, and a Note 9.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

7 hours ago, Video Beagle said:

Should be actually slightly smaller than the iPhone 6-8 non Plus models (and the SE second generation). Since those devices have the 4.7" display. 

The Apple iPhone 12 mini lands the smallest price, 5G, and a late release  date - PhoneArena

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

2 hours ago, Random_Person1234 said:

He said on the wan show that he carries around an apple watch, airpods pro, and a Note 9.

Apple Watch only works with an iPhone. So, do your math what he wears it for. AirPods do work with any BT device as I'm using AirPods 2 on my Windows devices.

18 hours ago, Commodus said:

I'll say this: it makes the 5s look cramped. I remember my 5 feeling increasingly confining, I don't know how you've held on to a 5s for so long!

it pretty much does all i need,,,,phone, messages, maps,  some note taking stuff for shopping etc, photos. music. I haven't been a fan of the increasing size trend of phones since the 5s design, and had no driving need to upgrade.  5s doesn't get OS updates anymore (though it gets securtiy updates for it's OS still), so it's time to start looking at something new..maybe the current SE, but I do like the return to the squared design the 12's have.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

6 hours ago, Video Beagle said:

it pretty much does all i need,,,,phone, messages, maps,  some note taking stuff for shopping etc, photos. music. I haven't been a fan of the increasing size trend of phones since the 5s design, and had no driving need to upgrade.  5s doesn't get OS updates anymore (though it gets securtiy updates for it's OS still), so it's time to start looking at something new..maybe the current SE, but I do like the return to the squared design the 12's have.

Well, consider this: the iPhone 12 mini is actually smaller than the iPhone SE despite the larger screen and more powerful hardware. The SE is good for the money, but I'd say the 12 mini is a bit of a powerhouse for its size.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:02 PM, Tianyi said:

Finnaly the iphone12 is getting a Oled screen

Oh look, the iPhone 12 has an OLED 1080p screen. Cool. My 2017 Motorola Z2 Force has a 1440p OLED screen, with a ceramic shield shatter-proof display, so...Apple definitley is not the first much of the time LOL

17 hours ago, Commodus said:
On 10/15/2020 at 3:12 AM, Video Beagle said:

Well, consider this: the iPhone 12 mini is actually smaller than the iPhone SE despite the larger screen and more powerful hardware. The SE is good for the money, but I'd say the 12 mini is a bit of a powerhouse for its size.

yea... I cobbled this togeter from a webpage I found to get some ideas in my head on this.

the 12 mini is very tempting.... though the se at nearly half the price is too.

121834150_10223771352294949_3584157507253722243_o.jpg

On 10/14/2020 at 4:28 PM, Commodus said:

Thats a nice tool.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?