Can i sell GeForce Now and Watch Dogs: legion keys to someone else?

I bought an Rtx 3090 and received two codes, one for GeForce Now and one for Watch Dogs:Legion. I don´t have the 3090 anymore since i traded it for a 3080.

My question is whether i can sell/ give these codes to someone else and if it will work for them? I´ve heard they may need to register it with the gpu/ that the system detects the hardware before activation or something like that. I haven´t seen or read abouth this though so maybe it would work? I would really like to know before i sell the codes.

You would have to sell them somewhere else or give it to someone it should just be a normal code I think (I could *cough cough* take a code for WD just kidding)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

7 minutes ago, CheekyBugger said:

I do already have the codes so it should work then? 

Yes it should work then

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Selling codes is fine, selling full accounts usually isn't. Though Nvidia and others have placed restrictions to counter just that, selling the codes. So if code is specifically attached to certain part, it can't be redeemed unless system has that part.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Selling codes is fine, selling full accounts usually isn't. Though Nvidia and others have placed restrictions to counter just that, selling the codes. So if code is specifically attached to certain part, it can't be redeemed unless system has that part.

This.

When I received codes for my 5700XT and my Ryzen 3600 during promotional periods. It required using a separate activator to verify that those components were in the system. I was also limited to a max amount of codes per account. This could be different for NVIDIA, you would need to check with NVIDIA's promotional terms.

You could however have a friend or family member activate the codes on your system while signed into their accounts and just give it to them. Of course you will need the hardware that was part of that promotion.

It is technically against the terms to redistribute codes without the hardware and proof of purchase.