Making space for Call of Duty MW update.

Ashino

Hi, does anyone know of a way to delete the Call of Duty MW campaign and spec ops so I can download this update for season 6? This silly game took up 100% of my drive space because I have two 250gb SSDs on this pc at the moment and the game took up all the space I have available for one of them. I heard there is a way to delete the campaign mode and spec ops from inside the game, but I can't get into the game at the moment because it has to be updated first. 

If you can get a 2tb seagate baracuda for 57 bucks and use it for games...

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

I have found that the only way to have space for warzone is to sacrifice your first born and uninstall windows.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, King Spartan said:

this one is better but not by alot Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch

Any suggestion for a better Samsung SSD?

Just now, King Spartan said:

Or delete system 32

lol, its tiny on a 64bit version. delete the c:/windows folder tho.....

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, King Spartan said:

what's CPU are your running and motherboard and do you have available m.2 slots open

No need for m.2, just a good Samsung SATA SSD.  Honestly I lost the screws that came with the motherboard for the m.2 so probably can't install it anyway.

i7 8700k

EVGA GTX 1080TI SC2

16gb ddr4 corsair vengeance ram,

Aorus gaming 7 z370 motherboard

Corsair TX850w psu 

16 minutes ago, King Spartan said:

860 evo the one you linked is good for gaming if you really want the best SSD that's not a nvme and cost is not a problem this one is good https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Inch-SATA-Internal-MZ-76P1T0BW/dp/B078211KCN/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=samsung+ssd&qid=1601401281&sr=8-16

I just went for the 860 evo. Finally, no more having to constantly uninstall games to make space for others. Thanks for the help.

Modern Warfare 2019 is like Skynet. 

It is taking over computers one at a time, and will eventually become self aware and initiate nuclear armageddon.