EPIC Titanfall Beta Glitch!

EPIC GLITCH!!  Titanfall Beta on Intel HD Graphics 4600!

This is hands down the most epic glitch that I have ever seen in any video game.  If you know of one even more epic than this, please enlighten me.  :o

dont advertise your yt its against the CoC 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Looks exactly like the enlarged model syndrome BF3 epic heads that are on YT.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

dont advertise your yt its against the CoC 

He's not specifically saying sub and like my video...

Also how do you know this is his channel?

Nevermind I recognize the channel and profile pic

That music that was like 9 seconds long in a constant loop was annoying af, the sounds of the game would have been better,

What was that music!?!? My ears are bleeding...

Mine exploded

Epic sax guy

who cares...

This is simply artifacts, and can be caused by unstable graphics hardware or sometimes a badly optimised/buggy game (early dayz mod). 

I had the same issue with my 765M. Just decided to install it on my desktop instead.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

i dont see how that is the most epic glitch ever. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I like the music but what else is different with the game?

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

• 2 weeks later...

That music that was like 9 seconds long in a constant loop was annoying af, the sounds of the game would have been better,

If you read the 'About' section of the video, you'll know why I had to use that music. :)

If you read the 'About' section of the video, you'll know why I had to use that music. :)

Holy necro, batman!