I have no idea what is going on.

UnauthorizedGamer
Go to solution Solved by UnauthorizedGamer,

NVM i sorted it out we good

So basically, I have about half a dozen issues that I can't seem to find causes for, now on one hand, when I'm in VR, most games work great except beat saber and Into the radius, they have separate issues, beat saber will run like garbage on startup and throughout, the only fix I have is restarting it over and over till it works okay, and when I say garbage i mean if I look around i see the black outline of where my lenses should be trailing behind me and it runs at a solid 10fps or so. into the radius has a slightly more "tolerable" issue, it will stutter when i run and near the bottom of my lens it will just freak out constantly when i move around. on the desktop side my monitor's right half will be completely black half the time when it blacks out, either for putting a game into fullscreen or falling asleep and waking up. i just need to know if anyone can tell me what may be causing the issue so i can try to troubleshoot more, i've already re-installed my steamVR and both games mentioned.

Specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x

Gigabyte b450m ds3h Mobo

2x8gb patriot viper 2400mhz (ik its not the best option)

gigabyte GTX 1660 ti windforce OC edition

any insight helps!

Try testing the GPU with GPUPI 3.3.3,Press Calculate then use the following settings:

32B HWbot GPU

choose your GPU in OpenCL GPU devices

Batch size: 20M

Reduction size: 512

Then press OK to start.

(Press cancel if a message about HPET appears)

GPUPI 3.3.3 download page:

https://www.overclockers.at/news/gpupi-international-support-thread

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

So just to clarify, if i had pressed something other than cancel on that HPET message, what should i do? cuz now my whole computer runs like shit