So I Purchased a Gift on Steam...

I wanted to send a friend a copy of Borderlands 2. I bought for myself as I already owned the game. The cart said that the extra copies were added to my inventory. They are not there. HALP!

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

I wanted to send a friend a copy of Borderlands 2. I bought for myself as I already owned the game. The cart said that the extra copies were added to my inventory. They are not there. HALP!

relog steam. Sometimes there is some delay.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Will do!

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

How long is the delay usually? Just re logged and nothing happened. Could this have to do with the purchase being GOTY edition and I do not own all the DLC?

How long is the delay usually? Just re logged and nothing happened. Could this have to do with the purchase being GOTY edition and I do not own all the DLC?

Actually it might be, that's why you usually buy it as a gift instead for yourself. If you're lucky Steam might fix something it for you if you send a support ticket to them.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

go to your pofile, click on inventory, select the game, and choose gift.

type in the player name tag,and send

thats how i remember it

Looking for a job

Did you click on buy as a gift or what did you click on

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Actually it might be, that's why you usually buy it as a gift instead for yourself. If you're lucky Steam might fix something it for you if you send a support ticket to them.

Ok.

Did you click on buy as a gift or what did you click on

I clicked on purchase for self because it said that the stuff that I have will be sent to inventory.

I clicked on purchase for self because it said that the stuff that I have will be sent to inventory.

Well then you bought it for yourself, sorry my guess is that it glitched or not because you did buy it for yourself you should have bought for a gift 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log