best competitive gaming mouse?

Yashiees

im using a Logitech Hyperion fury and the wires and the heaviness is off-putting

a mouse that is perfect for esport competitive gameplay.

i dont use a mouse from my palm, i claw grip it

It's dependent, but I've been using a G Pro Wireless for about 2 months and I've basically fallen in love with it's shape how light it is.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

It's dependent, but I've been using a G Pro Wireless for about 2 months and I've basically fallen in love with it's shape how light it is.

I don't know any recommendations for a good competitive fps gaming mouse.

3 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

I don't know any recommendations for a good competitive fps gaming mouse.

Yeah, I mentioned it in my post.

The G Pro Wireless

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

The G Pro, the G502 Hero, I have also used the Corsair Glaive and like it quite a bit.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

If you claw grip your mouse the cooler master mm710 has a very good shape for claw griping it is also super light at just 53g.

If you fingertip grip it then I recommend the razer viper mini or the glorious model o/o- depending on your hand size.

So depends on your and size, you claw grip it. There number of hole design ones, like mentioned CM 710 is very small and light, if that suits you. From wireless ones, yeah there's GPW though I say Viper Ult is better, there's regular wired one, also a mini version. 

There are many options. You can also check https://www.rocketjumpninja.com he does reviews and such. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I've been using the Steelseries Rival 710 mouse since last december and I feel like it feels amazing in my hand. Works great in all FPS games that i've tried.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

I like the Logitech G703. The form factor works in my favor a bit more over the ambidextrous Logitech G Pro. (For right-handed folk) But they are both top notch mice and you can buy the mousepad which wirelessly charges the mouse.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:51 PM, Yashiees said:

im using a Logitech Hyperion fury and the wires and the heaviness is off-putting

a mouse that is perfect for esport competitive gameplay.

i dont use a mouse from my palm, i claw grip it

G203 
or g305 if you want wireless. I could never get these mice below 65g because of the very small construction. But they are perfect for claw/fingertip 

gpw is fine but expensive and overrated. (i have 2 and modded both, i had a gpw down to 62g in weight wireless, didn't help the poor sides from being bad to grip onm)

I use an xm1 now. 

the g403/703 (same mouse bscly) is huge and for palm grips. the mousepad is not very good. The lowest I got it to was 69g. 

the gpw has an INSANE battery life compared to the g703 also. the batteries don't even compare. 

I hear people really like the viper but yuck (opinion)

the xm1 is awesome tho. I really like it. If you have issues with wires fix ur cabling with a bungee or somethin, wireless is nice but has some quirkiness sometimes

15 hours ago, Felicity said:

G203 
or g305 if you want wireless. I could never get these mice below 65g because of the very small construction. But they are perfect for claw/fingertip 

gpw is fine but expensive and overrated. (i have 2 and modded both, i had a gpw down to 62g in weight wireless, didn't help the poor sides from being bad to grip onm)

I use an xm1 now. 

the g403/703 (same mouse bscly) is huge and for palm grips. the mousepad is not very good. The lowest I got it to was 69g. 

the gpw has an INSANE battery life compared to the g703 also. the batteries don't even compare. 

I hear people really like the viper but yuck (opinion)

the xm1 is awesome tho. I really like it. If you have issues with wires fix ur cabling with a bungee or somethin, wireless is nice but has some quirkiness sometimes

tbh, i actually loved wired mouses but they're annoying.

i've never used a wireless mouse.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, CheeseGaming43 said:

any mouse from glorious really, they are all good for fps 

can anyone vouch for that? It looks amazing but I dont know.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:22 PM, hammerwhammer said:

If you claw grip your mouse the cooler master mm710 has a very good shape for claw griping it is also super light at just 53g.

If you fingertip grip it then I recommend the razer viper mini or the glorious model o/o- depending on your hand size.

Should I measure my hand?

yeah you probably should measure your hand.

this video by Rocket Jump Ninja should help.

In my limited experience it is best not to underestimate the shape of a mouse.

2 hours ago, Yashiees said:

can anyone vouch for that? It looks amazing but I dont know.

I have had the model o- since april, and its great, and they just reviewed the model d- on short circuit so you should watch that if you want something more in depth. 

4 hours ago, hammerwhammer said:

In my limited experience it is best not to underestimate the shape of a mouse.

This!

The ones mentioned above and the list from rocketjumpninja are objectively excellent nice. And yes Glorious Model O and D are great for competitive gaming (CS:GO players apparently prefer Zowie though for whatever reason)

BUT, I recently played with a friends ASUS Chakram, which is „objectively“ worse and way heavier than the mice above, and I loved the feeling of that mouse (minus the stupid joystick thingy). The shape really is almost the most important part to me - I play competitively but not a Pro or anything, and I couldn‘t care less for 50g mice. 

1 hour ago, ShinRamen said:

BUT, I recently played with a friends ASUS Chakram, which is „objectively“ worse and way heavier than the mice above, and I loved the feeling of that mouse (minus the stupid joystick thingy). The shape really is almost the most important part to me - I play competitively but not a Pro or anything, and I couldn‘t care less for 50g mice. 

What about the shape of the Asus Chakram did you like most? And what grip did you use?

I only ask because I would have bought it except I was concerned about the weight and also the price.

But if the shape is good for palm grip I would reconsider it.

38 minutes ago, hammerwhammer said:

What about the shape of the Asus Chakram did you like most? And what grip did you use?

I only ask because I would have bought it except I was concerned about the weight and also the price.

But if the shape is good for palm grip I would reconsider it.

I palm mostly and have Medien to large hands. I actually really like the weight despite the fact that I‘m used to ~100g mice. 

It just perfectly fell into my hand and I‘m strongly considering buying it as well. I‘ll wait for the new Kera mouse by Asus and compare those two, but the chakram felt really great so far. Yeah, ASUS ROG tax, and the gimmicky joystick - but I don‘t care as long as I‘m happy with the shape and performance overall. 

Try it out if you get the chance, it might not work for you at all, this is obviously very subjective.