Change to GPT partition and move windows from HDD to SSD

CheekyBugger
6 minutes ago, nick name said:

So it shows that you can delete both volumes?  Because that would be awesome.  If you can right-click and then delete both volumes then after that you should be able to right-click and create a new volume which should span the entire drive.  

It did, i deleted both and was then able to convert the whole disk to gpt. Now i´m creating a new volume, what about these options though? Which should i choose? The options are don´t format or format with following settings. And the settings are exFat/NTFS, Size of allocation unit (rough translation) and volume label. The two boxes are for quick formatting and activate file- and folder compression. So do i format or not? If so what settings do i choose?

3.PNG

NTFS with a Quick Format.

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

No problem.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case