3. they are awesome
  4. i want to make a game for this
  5. they are awesome
  6. they are so cute and small
  7. they are awesome
  8. there not that expensive
  9. they are awesome

Character artist in the Games industry.

If there is a way to run Android OS as a virtual machine on any pc with full access to the play store, then I probably wouldn't get one. At the same time I would pretty much play on a tablet or phone if i had to instead of a living room console.

No way. The specs suck, and its not much better than gaming on an galazy s3. 

I personally can build a pc for the same price with more functionality. 

CPU: 5950x @ 4.5ghz All core OC perm GPU: GTX 3090 RAM: 128gb DDR4 

I would have got an Ouya if it weren't for the fact that there were mobile phones on the market more powerful before it was even able to get to shelves. Also, the whole shady business with no confirmation screen for purchases in it's store so you can misclick and buy stuff. Oh, and the laggy interface.

But maybe an Ouya 2.0.... If it doesn't turn out that the upcoming GameStick is better.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I gonna buy if he came to brazil in a good price, I love the ecosystem that android provides and I'm very excited

I would probably buy the OUYA 2 or 3, but it doesn't seem to compelling right now. There are several games that, if they were launch games (or were released relatively soon after launch), would convince me to get one this summer. (Offensive Combat, ChronoBlade, ShadowGun, Minecraft)

No , it's too little too late.

Interested in Business and Technology

You can hook up a phone to a TV and use a bluetooth controller and possibly get better performance, also I have a PC for gaming while at home... so definitely no :lol:.

Probably won't get one... I can hook my phone to my TV and I already have a Wii U and HTPC connected to my TV...

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

No, I own a gaming PC for a reason. I reckon that the ouya is freakin cool and I would buy one if I had a spare $100  but I would rather spend that $100's on parts for my computer. (Hoping to upgrade to haswell :) )

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Nope, http://kotaku.com/the-ouya-is-the-78th-fastest-android-device-on-the-pl-474001439

They dev kit is now the 98th, and the release version won't be any different

http://community.futuremark.com/hardware/mobile/

I know it's $99, but it doesn't really offer me anything.

post-2523-0-80791200-1367669791_thumb.pn

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I saw one at Game today for preorders or something and was thinking about it. I guess it will depend on the price.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

• 4 weeks later...

Just doesn't seem all that practical to me. The power is ..... there..... but there isn't an ecosystem to support it yet. Maybe later on when it's a better value.

No I will not be getting an Ouya.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

If it has some amazing games (although I doubt it will) I can't get anywhere else I MIGHT consider it, maybe in a year when I can get it a little bit cheaper, (yes I'm a cheap bastard)

I would have got an Ouya if it weren't for the fact that there were mobile phones on the market more powerful before it was even able to get to shelves. Also, the whole shady business with no confirmation screen for purchases in it's store so you can misclick and buy stuff. Oh, and the laggy interface.

But maybe an Ouya 2.0.... If it doesn't turn out that the upcoming GameStick is better.

Yea I'll be waiting for an Ouya 2.0 as well to see what they improve on. Hopefully they'll take feedback from the community and build it around that.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

No, It runs on Android which hasn't been able to impress me much with mobile devices.

Being specific its not the OS but cell phone manufacturers like samsung and sony who have been bringing crap to the market. :angry:

NOM

NZXT Lexa S - Asus M5A97 R2.0 - AMD FX 8150 @ 4.2 Ghz - Corsair H70 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 Mhz 16 GBAsus GTX 970 4GB - Corsair CX 600 - Benq XL2420t - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - WD Live 3TB - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard - Razer Ouroboros Mouse - Steelseries QcK Sk Gaming Edition :wub: 

I going to be skipping out on it and putting the money towards an ultra book