*UNOFFICIAL* LTT Game servers are live: TF2 L4D2 and CS:GO

codytappen

TF2, L4D2, AND CS:GO SERVERS ARE LIVE AND ONLINE.

They are not official servers for the forum, but hopefully if all goes well they can be.

All these game servers are up and being run by Draex and I. They are in no way official. These games are almost entirely player administrated, but if you would like to be an admin or change something you can contact me via PM on here or through a message on steam to (neo)an[uber]baby . All these servers have the exact same rules as the forum: Be respectful, use common sense, do what is right, and have tons of fun. Below are the links:

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Forgot to post that the server is in Seattle, which means most people should get a good connection (ping really).

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Not everyone will, i'm in Australia :)
It's where the server will be accessible to the most possible forum members ;)

Have a wonderful day.

I was getting 115-130 pings from Puerto Rico :D

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU

• 3 weeks later...

I got 100+ to NY servers. I'll add TF2 to my favs and come if there's ppl playing. Good company is always better than good ping.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Can't join, says it's running an older version of the game.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Not everyone will, i'm in Australia :)
Nor people in Finland :D

I'm going to check this out later, I love TF2!

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Can't join, says it's running an older version of the game.
Odd. I can connect just fine. Try once more?

Have a wonderful day.

I'm going to check this out later, I love TF2!
Awesome! Can't wait.

Have a wonderful day.

I would love to play Team Fortress 2. Here is my Steam profile if anyone wants to start playing on the server:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yri/

My PC

• CPU: i7 2600k @4.5GHz
  • Cooler: Corsair H100
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 580 SC
  • PSU: Corsair AX-850w
  • Motherboard: ASUS P67 Sabertooth
  • HDD: WD 1TB Black Caviar
  • RAM: Corsair 8GB Dominator
  • Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
  • Monitors: ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080
  • Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder
  • Keyboard: Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

we need to get them pop'd. ill join the csgo later this evening

Seattle Servers!! I'm not too far from there. I'll have to check out the CS servers for sure!

• Intel Core i7 2600k 4.5Ghz

Sapphire 7950

Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3

Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Cooler Master 850w

Corsair H100i

Fractal Design Define R4

Roccat Kone+ Mouse

Logitech G15 Keyboard

I'll probably be logging some time into the CS servers. Pretty nice as I'm not that far away from Seattle so I should get some good connection hopefully.

I logged into the TF2 servers, not a soul to be been :(

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yeah, there is never anyone on any of these servers :\

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Yeah, there is never anyone on any of these servers :\
Well if you ever want to use them they are there...

Have a wonderful day.

There should be a LinusTechTips Steam Group to notify members about server information, so we can get people playing on the servers.

My PC

• CPU: i7 2600k @4.5GHz
  • Cooler: Corsair H100
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 580 SC
  • PSU: Corsair AX-850w
  • Motherboard: ASUS P67 Sabertooth
  • HDD: WD 1TB Black Caviar
  • RAM: Corsair 8GB Dominator
  • Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
  • Monitors: ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080
  • Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder
  • Keyboard: Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

There should be a LTT game night, maybe friday nights or something? I'd be there on CS:GO.

There should be a LinusTechTips Steam Group to notify members about server information, so we can get people playing on the servers.
There is an "unofficial" steam group. I'm not sure what it is again.

There should be a LTT game night, maybe friday nights or something? I'd be there on CS:GO.
Friday can't be done because of the livestream... What about wednesday?

Have a wonderful day.

Well, it doesn't matter to me, we should do a Poll

Set one up!

Have a wonderful day.