*UNOFFICIAL* LTT Game servers are live: TF2 L4D2 and CS:GO

codytappen

Why not Saturday?

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

if your interested i can also run some servers, im on a 100/100 line in the Netherlands, it will run on a HP DL140G3

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Can't wait till my system gets back up and running...see you all on there!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

if your interested i can also run some servers, im on a 100/100 line in the Netherlands, it will run on a HP DL140G3
If you decide you want to send me the links and I'll put them as our Netherlands servers up top, but honestly we haven't had many players for these yet so I would wait until these become at least semi-populated. That's just my opinion. If you want to I wouldn't try to stop you ;). Also at this point we're keeping it to games that have good player moderation (voting systems) because we don't have a mod team

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Quick question, what are these servers running? I've played around with servers a bit and I run my own on a Linux dedicated server in my house using Sourcemod for administration and other mods for settings.

Sorry if it's a weird question, I just like talking about this kinda stuff :D

Quick question, what are these servers running? I've played around with servers a bit and I run my own on a Linux dedicated server in my house using Sourcemod for administration and other mods for settings.

I'm not the tech man behind the operation honestly. They're all on Draex's server... Didn't mention what distro the thing was running or much about the hardware. I think he mentioned two Xeons (not sure which ones), 16GB of RAM (no statement about ECC or not), that it was running a good connection in Seattle and really nothing else. So I'm not sure about the actual hardware. It didn't really seem like I needed to ask I was sure he was more competent with hardware (especially server side) than I. You should look him up and ask him :).

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Well ill be running it on a DL140G3, 2x XEON E5345 QuadCore 2.33GHz, 16GB DDR2 PC2-5300F ECC, 2x 1TB WD RE4 raid 1 on a P400/256MB.

I still need to set up the OS environment in ESXI, i also might add a SSD is still have laying around.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Maybe do a game night or something to get people in these servers?! Anyone possibly interested?

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

There should be a LTT game night, maybe friday nights or something? I'd be there on CS:GO.
Has anyone started one yet?

There should be a LTT game night, maybe friday nights or something? I'd be there on CS:GO.
They set up a poll for one..,

Have a wonderful day.

I was just trying to join the CS:GO server...any reason why it wouldn't connect? I would click connect and it would just go back to the main CS screen.

If you like to play TF2 and are from Europe (this is where the server is located) this is maybe something for you:

I'd like to show you my TF2-Server

(it has nothing to do with the Unofficial Linustechtips-Servers but since they are empty most of the time i post it here anyway)

My server is running ctf_2fort_classic_v1 all the time and

does have a regular player-base (at gametracker its usually ranked at around the 1000th place)

banner_560x95.png

It is using HLstatsX:CE for rankings -> http://www.tf2-lunatic.net/hlstats/hlstats.php

The CS:GO server is nonexistent, it doesn't show up in the server list and when I try to directly connect to the server with the IP address and port in the console, it sends me back to the main menu.

This sucks because today is supposed to be the game night.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

If you like to play TF2 and are from Europe (this is where the server is located) this is maybe something for you: I'd like to show you my TF2-Server (it has nothing to do with the Unofficial Linustechtips-Servers but since they are empty most of the time i post it here anyway) My server is running ctf_2fort_classic_v1 all the time and does have a regular player-base (at gametracker its usually ranked at around the 1000th place) banner_560x95.png It is using HLstatsX:CE for rankings -> http://www.tf2-lunatic.net/hlstats/hlstats.php

I've contacted Draex and I am having him check out what's going on, but I don't have direct access to the servers there's only so much I can do.

Have a wonderful day.

If you like to play TF2 and are from Europe (this is where the server is located) this is maybe something for you: I'd like to show you my TF2-Server (it has nothing to do with the Unofficial Linustechtips-Servers but since they are empty most of the time i post it here anyway) My server is running ctf_2fort_classic_v1 all the time and does have a regular player-base (at gametracker its usually ranked at around the 1000th place) banner_560x95.png It is using HLstatsX:CE for rankings -> http://www.tf2-lunatic.net/hlstats/hlstats.php

Good to see someone with a server where people actually play especailly for the European forum members.

Have a wonderful day.

Is there a different server we can have people go tonight if folks were planning on playing?

The CS:GO server is nonexistent, it doesn't show up in the server list and when I try to directly connect to the server with the IP address and port in the console, it sends me back to the main menu.

This sucks because today is supposed to be the game night.

Same things for me :/

This is where I will be tonight...CS:GO

67.159.34.61:27015

are there going to be bf3 servers?? I would definitely enjoy those.

For now this is what we have.

No Good For me i am in New Zealand ping to high :(

What were you getting?

Server IP's have changed as Stealthyhosting as been re-assigned there ip block. New Info Below. (L4D2 has not been updated yet to a new ip)

TF2 192.169.68.162

b_560_95_1.png

CSGO 192.169.68.164

b_560_95_1.png