Razer blade 15 (2060) vs Zephyrus G14

ChrisZH

I am looking for a new laptop for school as well as gaming in my free time. I have been doing a lot of research on these laptops and I'm not sure which I should get. I am partial to the build quality for the blade 15 but I heard the G14 has decent build quality too. I am not too happy about the lack of a webcam due to the whole Covid issue still and most classes require a webcam. Do you guys have any inputs on the laptop to get?

4 hours ago, ChrisZH said:

I am looking for a new laptop for school as well as gaming in my free time. I have been doing a lot of research on these laptops and I'm not sure which I should get. I am partial to the build quality for the blade 15 but I heard the G14 has decent build quality too. I am not too happy about the lack of a webcam due to the whole Covid issue still and most classes require a webcam. Do you guys have any inputs on the laptop to get?

Most people will tell you that Razer can be hit or miss on their quality control, to put it mildly. I've personally experienced this two times in a row with brand new products. If a webcam is something you may need you can either buy a separate one, or consider a different laptop all together. I'd recommend the HP Omen 2020...it's an HP, so you got the usual bloatware and 'gaming' doesn't really come to mind with the company, but I was honestly impressed with them overall. It ain't perfect but for just over $1000 it wasn't bad.