AIO Choice

Hello!

I'm using a i7-10700K and I found 2 AIO's that would fit nicely with my build.

Corsair H115i RGB Platinum and the NZXT Kraken x63 (both 280mm).

Any opinions on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Unless you're specifically looking for RGB and all that in your cooler, I'd go for the Liquid Freezer II 280mm. I'd have recommended the EK-AIO 280, but that's still nowhere to be found in Romania.

The LF II is cheaper than the two AIOs you listed, while performing better in terms of cooling and/or noise. You can watch this review of it, for reference:

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

32 minutes ago, AndrewZScorpion said:

Have you considered the Arctic Liquid Freezer II? It gives great performance at a great price.

I've chosen these 2 AIO's specifically since they would fit very nicely in the build, performance on both of these aren't very different to those of the Liquid Freezer II 280mm. And generally I trust Corsair & NZXT more especially regarding warranty.

17 hours ago, techrecorder said:

I've chosen these 2 AIO's specifically since they would fit very nicely in the build, performance on both of these aren't very different to those of the Liquid Freezer II 280mm. And generally I trust Corsair & NZXT more especially regarding warranty.

Why would you trust two rebranders instead of company who actually does negineering on their products? Basically, both Corsair and NZXT are same shit with same mediocre fans and equally mediocre pumps. Difference would be bigger with higher power draw, but if you plan on just gaming, then either is fine.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold