urgent

my config is

ryzen 5 3600

gigabyte b450m ds3h wi-fi

16 gb ddr4 3200mhz ram

2 hdd and 1 kingston 500gb ssd

currently using a 1050ti but will upgrade to 3060 or 3070

will not overclock

now please suggest me a psu from the ones i am mentioning. and please for the love of god dont give any recommendations other than the ones i am mentioning because i am tired of explaining to people about the availability issues of better psus in my country. just give the recommendations in the form of priorities. 

1. CORSAIR CV SERIES CV550

link https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Bronze-Certified-Supply-CP-9020210-NA/dp/B0838YKLCS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=CORSAIR+CV+SERIES+CV550&qid=1599037319&sr=8-1

2. ANTEC NE 550M 550W 80 PLUS BRONZE

link https://www.amazon.com/Antec-NE550M-Heavy-Duty-Capacitors-CircuitShield/dp/B071DS7659/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=antec+neo+550m+550w+80+plus&qid=1599037737&sr=8-2

3. Antec NeoECO Modular NE650M Power Supply 650 Watts 80 Plus Bronze Certified

link https://www.amazon.com/Antec-NE650M-Heavy-Duty-Capacitors-CircuitShield/dp/B0716GK7Z6/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=antec+neo+650m+650w+80+plus&qid=1599038299&sr=8-2

4. Cooler Master MWE 650 White 650W 80+ White PSU

link https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hydro-Dynamic-Bearing-Silent-MPE-4501-ACAAW-US/dp/B083LBPS4K/ref=sr_1_4?crid=17WC4PR07NS3&dchild=1&keywords=cooler%2Bmaster%2Bmwe%2B650%2Bwhite%2B650w&qid=1599037913&sprefix=COOLER%2BMASTER%2BMWE%2B650%2B%2Caps%2C523&sr=8-4&th=1

I personally stick with Corsair but thats due to bad experiances with other brands such as seasonic PSU's but i'd say the Cooler Master or the Corsair one seems fine, it is worth mentioning though that a better efficency than bronze will serve you better in the long run though with your electic bill.

7 minutes ago, LostkingZ said:

I personally stick with Corsair but thats due to bad experiances with other brands such as seasonic PSU's but id say the Cooler Master or the Corsair one seems fine, it is woth mentioning though that a better efficency than bronze will serve you better in the long run though with your electic bill.

thank you. then i'm going for the cooler master. i do not care about power efficiency that much. i just want my components to be safe. 

1 hour ago, trapsy said:

if its this specific model that you are getting. then this is a decent pick. 

the MWE 80+ white V2. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

if its this specific model that you are getting. then this is a decent pick. 

the MWE 80+ white V2. 

its this specific model

Just now, trapsy said:

its this specific model

its either the MWE white 80+ V2. 

or the CV550, which isnt ideal, tho still ok. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

its either the MWE white 80+ V2. 

or the CV550, which isnt ideal, tho still ok. 

i think i'll go for cooler master MWE because higher wattage and in the psu tier list its listed in tier b low priority. and strangely i'll get the 650 watt at a lesser price than the 550 watt

BTW thanks for the definitive answer

Probably the MWE White v2 out of that bunch, but I wouldn't personally pair any of those with a 3060/3070. 

I know you said "don't recommend other PSUs" but honestly I think you should go for something like a 5700XT or whatever's cheaper and get a proper PSU that's not meant just for basic, budget builds.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Probably the MWE White v2 out of that bunch, but I wouldn't personally pair any of those with a 3060/3070. 

I know you said "don't recommend other PSUs" but honestly I think you should go for something like a 5700XT or whatever's cheaper and get a proper PSU that's not meant just for basic, budget builds.

ok

thank you for your reply

31 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

@Mateyyy just out of curiosity, why is the 5700xt ok but not the 3060 or 3070?

2 minutes ago, trapsy said:

@Mateyyy just out of curiosity, why is the 5700xt ok but not the 3060 or 3070?

It's (or at least will be) cheaper, therefore leaving more budget for the PSU. When Ampere drops you should be able to snatch some good deals on the used market I reckon, or maybe even new, as retailers start to get rid of stock in preparation for AMD's RDNA2 launch.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

@Mateyyy budget is not the issue. availability is. especially with this COVID-19. i am from india and brands like seasonic, bequiet, deepcool or NZXT dont sell their products here. the gold or platinum rated psus from corsair or cooler master or antec are not available here. even if i pay 2ce and get some top tier psu imported which will take at least 45 days to deliver, no online retailer or dealer would provide the guarantee and no customer assistance is available from previously mentioned brands. and no global assistance is provided by the latter mentioned brands. so i have to go for the psu that is closest to the top of the psu tier list

btw, my el cheapo psu already blew once with literal yellow flames coming out of its back. thank god my components are safe except for my HDD. but i cannot take the risk. i am ready to get a better psu later on once they are easily available

1 minute ago, trapsy said:

@Mateyyy budget is not the issue. availability is. especially with this COVID-19. i am from india and brands like seasonic, bequiet, deepcool or NZXT dont sell their products here. the gold or platinum rated psus from corsair or cooler master or antec are not available here. even if i pay 2ce and get some top tier psu imported which will take at least 45 days to deliver, no online retailer or dealer would provide the guarantee and no customer assistance is available from previously mentioned brands. and no global assistance is provided by the latter mentioned brands. so i have to go for the psu that is closest to the top of the psu tier list

btw, my el cheapo psu already blew once with literal yellow flames coming out of its back. thank god my components are safe except for my HDD. but i cannot take the risk. i am ready to get a better psu later on once they are easily available

So these, for example, aren't available for you locally? 

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/z9CD4D/antec-earthwatts-gold-pro-550w-80-gold-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-ea550g-pro

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/FdRFf7/corsair-cx-2017-550w-80-bronze-certified-atx-power-supply-cp-9020121-na

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/PVzZxr/corsair-txm-gold-650w-80-gold-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020132-na

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/KmgzK8/seasonic-focus-gold-550w-80-gold-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-550fm

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/n34BD3/enermax-revolution-df-650-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-erf650awt

I'm just going by PCPartPicker, I'm not aware how stock really is in India.

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

enermax, seasonic and antec earthwatts is not sold anywhere in india. as for the corsair cx series, its currently out of stock on both amazon as well as other online retailers without any assurance of availability. and in order to get the products shipped to india i have to pay 120% premium without any option of claiming warranty