Screwed my AIO Rad. Would I face any problems later?

Go to solution Solved by unholy_walrus,

It's very common to have some of the fins get damaged/bent when handling rads. They're made of aluminum or copper, thus making them fairly soft. All of my rads have bents fins from dropping fittings on them etc. Just like @Semper said, you'll lose some cooling effectiveness, but very little - unless the damaged are is large and prevents airflow significantly. In your case, you shouldn't even notice it. 

Do make sure the liquid channel is indeed intact, but if there is no visible damage on it at all, you should be completely fine. Luckily the channels themselves aren't quite as fragile as the fins, and most modern rads tend not to have them directly under the screw holes or they have protective plates under the holes to prevent damage - though I would still be careful when handling rads. I've had to repair channels on a couple older rads damaged by using wrong screws, and it's not great fun. Personally I have a hard time trusting my own (sort of botched) repairs so it's usually a death sentence for the rad.

https://imgur.com/a/ZRkHLGF

Link for the images are right above. I accidentally screwed in my Arctic Freezer II 360's radiator to the case with a longer screw -- assuming it was like my Kraken before that cases the screw within.

Am I going to see any leaks later? The water tube-thingy is fine, just the fins are messed up on that one spot.

Thanks in advance.

So long as the channel itself isn't punctured/damaged, no, you'll just lose the effectiveness of that fin contact.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

It's very common to have some of the fins get damaged/bent when handling rads. They're made of aluminum or copper, thus making them fairly soft. All of my rads have bents fins from dropping fittings on them etc. Just like @Semper said, you'll lose some cooling effectiveness, but very little - unless the damaged are is large and prevents airflow significantly. In your case, you shouldn't even notice it. 

Do make sure the liquid channel is indeed intact, but if there is no visible damage on it at all, you should be completely fine. Luckily the channels themselves aren't quite as fragile as the fins, and most modern rads tend not to have them directly under the screw holes or they have protective plates under the holes to prevent damage - though I would still be careful when handling rads. I've had to repair channels on a couple older rads damaged by using wrong screws, and it's not great fun. Personally I have a hard time trusting my own (sort of botched) repairs so it's usually a death sentence for the rad.

Liquid cooling since 2002.

Sweet. It's going to cool a 3950X for crying out loud.