Intel Club Enthusiast

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

aww, cant seem to join.  The page wont load :(

Finally set up my computer and I can't join. 

same here, I am in North America

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Well its over and some of us got a T-Shirt out of it 

Dear Valued Intel® Club Enthusiast Member,
Based on our learnings in the Intel® Enthusiast Club pilot, we have decided not to take the program into broad deployment. We launched this pilot with the intent to create a meeting place for owners of Intel Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 unlocked processors. We felt that creating a meeting area where owners could share experiences around these processors would encourage growth in the over-clocking community. What we found during the pilot of this program was that what we were attempting to create already existed – the over-clocking community is already very strong. Although the shutdown of the Intel Club Enthusiast program will mean that Intel will no longer provide direct discounts, we feel that the existing sales and specials that retailers and system builders offer provide more value than the special coupons provided through the Intel Club Enthusiast program.

To show our appreciation for your participation in the Intel Club Enthusiast program pilot, Intel would like to offer you a gift.* Please go to this link,http://devilscanyon.intelgamingpromo.com, enter your Redemption Code below and claim your gift. This redemption site will be available until September 12, 2014. You will also be asked to participate in a short survey, but this is not something you have to do to claim your gift. Of course, Intel would definitely appreciate your feedback as the survey is an opportunity for us to ask existing unlocked processor owners what is important to them in future unlocked processors. Your collective responses will help guide our direction.

Thank you,
Intel Club Enthusiast Program Team

* Limited to members of the Intel Club Enthusiast program enrolled prior to June 27, 2014. Only members with valid US or Canada addresses are eligible for the t-shirt offer. No other international addresses or PO boxes will be accepted. Limit of one (1) t-shirt per member. Offer is non-transferable. Redemption must be complete by September 12, 2014.

Aselwyn1

• 2 weeks later...

Well its over and some of us got a T-Shirt out of it 

Dear Valued Intel® Club Enthusiast Member,

Based on our learnings in the Intel® Enthusiast Club pilot, we have decided not to take the program into broad deployment. We launched this pilot with the intent to create a meeting place for owners of Intel Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 unlocked processors. We felt that creating a meeting area where owners could share experiences around these processors would encourage growth in the over-clocking community. What we found during the pilot of this program was that what we were attempting to create already existed – the over-clocking community is already very strong. Although the shutdown of the Intel Club Enthusiast program will mean that Intel will no longer provide direct discounts, we feel that the existing sales and specials that retailers and system builders offer provide more value than the special coupons provided through the Intel Club Enthusiast program.

To show our appreciation for your participation in the Intel Club Enthusiast program pilot, Intel would like to offer you a gift.* Please go to this link,http://devilscanyon.intelgamingpromo.com, enter your Redemption Code below and claim your gift. This redemption site will be available until September 12, 2014. You will also be asked to participate in a short survey, but this is not something you have to do to claim your gift. Of course, Intel would definitely appreciate your feedback as the survey is an opportunity for us to ask existing unlocked processor owners what is important to them in future unlocked processors. Your collective responses will help guide our direction.

Thank you,

Intel Club Enthusiast Program Team

* Limited to members of the Intel Club Enthusiast program enrolled prior to June 27, 2014. Only members with valid US or Canada addresses are eligible for the t-shirt offer. No other international addresses or PO boxes will be accepted. Limit of one (1) t-shirt per member. Offer is non-transferable. Redemption must be complete by September 12, 2014.

I just finished registering for my free shirt.

Did you get any confirmation email for it?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

I just finished registering for my free shirt.

Did you get any confirmation email for it?

I didn't & I tried to see if there's a way to contact them (which was impossible).

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I like both Intel and AMD.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.