Is it possible to emulate bloodborne to the pc?

BucketBoiAce

So me being a PC gamer for the whole of my life, I have seen and heard of great games that have only been release on Xbox & Ps. Now the majority of the time, the "great" games that are only on console are only good is because it has never been seen on a console before and these games are just made because Xbox & Ps are in a rat race with each other just to see which console has better games. For example The Last Of Us yes, it might be some good of a game is because it has never been Seen on a console before. But bloodborne i want to try out because, it is made by the same guys who made my favourite video game franchise Dark Souls. and this comes to my final conclusion Is it possible to emulate bloodborne to the pc?

Gaming

bloodborne is a PS4 Game.

Assuming you own the game physically and don't mind going into the grey area, there is GPCS4 which is open-source and there is Spine which I believe is closed-source, both are PS4 Emulators. I really wouldn't expect them to work well if at all however as they are both in early development.

With that said you could look at PlayStation Now.

PS Now is your best bet for a legal way.

There are emulators in the works but the latest advancement has actually getting it to boot and get to the safe mode screen, so don't get your hopes up about them.

4 minutes ago, Nayr438 said:

bloodborne is a PS4 Game.

Assuming you own the game physically and don't mind going into the grey area, there is GPCS4 which is open-source and there is Spine which I believe is closed-source, both are PS4 Emulators. I really wouldn't expect them to work well if at all however as they are both in early development.

With that said you could look at PlayStation Now.

I don't want to give Sony any of my money until they do something good.  

Gaming

1 minute ago, BucketBoiAce said:

I don't want to give Sony any of my money until they do something good.  

What is 'something good'?

4 minutes ago, gloop said:

PS Now is your best bet for a legal way.

There are emulators in the works but the latest advancement has actually getting it to boot and get to the safe mode screen, so don't get your hopes up about them.

GPCS4 has achieved limited gameplay, but only in a select few games I believe. Not sure about Spine, or if any other emulators are in the works.

Just now, Nayr438 said:

GPCS4 has achieved limited gameplay, but only in a select few games I believe. Not sure about Spine, or if any other emulators are in the works.

If it was on PS3 (sadly isn't though) RSPC3 (or whatever its called) could have worked.

2 minutes ago, gloop said:

What is 'something good'?

Sony is such a massive corporation, the mistakes it makes are amplified and can be extremely costly. These bad decisions range from hardware failures, to marketing taboos, internal strife, problems with diversity and corruption, and products that bombed in a big way.

Gaming