Rx 5700Xt still crashing on latest drivers

My specs for pc: ryzen 5 1600AF, AB350M Ds3h, 16gb 2400mhz ram, 500gb m.2 nvme ssd and 1tb HDD, 600w 80+ bronze EVGA psu and a rx 5700xt thicc 3

My GPU keeps crashing even with the new drivers and I recently just wiped my pc to completely clean it and it's still crashing can anyone help me.

Does it get hot?

I edit my posts more often than not

10 hours ago, joethedon said:

600w 80+ bronze

what unit exactly?

temps?

ddu and install the second latest drivers. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 hours ago, joethedon said:

My specs for pc: ryzen 5 1600AF, AB350M Ds3h, 16gb 2400mhz ram, 500gb m.2 nvme ssd and 1tb HDD, 600w 80+ bronze EVGA psu and a rx 5700xt thicc 3

My GPU keeps crashing even with the new drivers and I recently just wiped my pc to completely clean it and it's still crashing can anyone help me.

I'm sorry to hear that..before buying new stuff you need to inform yourself and if you didn't know a lot of guys had issues like yours with 5700 XT,and such an expensive card.

I'd check 2 things,first run msi kombustor and check temps of gpu and I'd try the card in your friends rig..

if it fails even there for sure RMA it..

I dunno why you bought think version since it's well known to have issues.

But I don't want to be smart,lets help you...

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

I'd check 2 things,first run msi kombustor and check temps of gpu and I'd try the card in your friends rig..

Don't use that, use HWInfo. Much better utility that gives much more info to allow for troubleshooting.

if it fails even there for sure RMA it..

There are several troubleshooting steps left to take before going through an RMA process.

I dunno why you bought think version since it's well known to have issues.

The THICC 3 does not have the issues of the original release THICC 2. You're giving out bad info.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

Just now, BTGbullseye said:

Don't use that, use HWInfo. Much better utility that gives much more info to allow for troubleshooting.

There are several troubleshooting steps left to take before going through an RMA process.

The THICC 3 does not have the issues of the original release THICC 2. You're giving out bad info.

yeah,I'm sure you will help a guy.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

20 minutes ago, BTGbullseye said:

HWInfo is the best for monitoring and getting system information, but kombuster is an excellent way to stress test your system. Just don't rely on it to give you accurate temps etc.

DDU and use the 19.12.1 Radeon drivers and see if that fixes it. I’ve had nothing but issues on every driver version except for that one using a sapphire pulse 5700xt. 

Id be fine for a few days then bam it black screens again. Such a pita for a $400 card that I’ll never buy a amd gpu again. The cpus are awesome but the gpu drivers are straight garbage now a days 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

On 7/24/2020 at 11:22 AM, Demonic Donut said:

HWInfo is the best for monitoring and getting system information, but kombuster is an excellent way to stress test your system. Just don't rely on it to give you accurate temps etc.

Better to use CPU-Z and Furmark, or straight-up run Superposition.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms