[HEADSET] Need an opinion and Suggestion

sharip dx

hello guys, im planing to buy a new gaming headset. My current plan is Steelseries Siberia V2 navi Edition. I would to ask the opinion from u guys, is it S v2 worth ? or maybe u guys can suggest me another type or brand within its price range  :D THX in advance

*** Core i5 4670k - MSI z87 GD45 - Sapphire Vapor X HD7950 - Corsair H100i - NZXT Phantom 410 - Dell 23'' U2312HM - Blackwidow Ultimate - G502 Proteus Core - Siberia v2 Frost Blue*** 

g35 from logitech, I would get a mic and headphones instead, better bang for the buck and both will work, look, feel and sound better

The V2 are good but if you can get something like Corsair 1500V2 they would be a good option too.

g35 from logitech, I would get a mic and headphones instead, better bang for the buck and both will work, look, feel and sound better

It may be more expensive for him to get a both mic and headphone where he is from.

Quote me to get a reply!

i would get something from superlux and a seperate mic. if ur anal and wat a boom mic those options are available too

also check price on gamescom 780

gamecom 780 is pretty decent yanno.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Decent headphones and a separate mic is generally the way to go for sound quality.

The Gamecom 780 has good sound and mic quality, but the build quality is awful. Check the Amazon reviews, they're full of people having cracking and breaking issues.