When is Madison going to be hired? (we're still waiting)

Midevil Chaos
7 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Just my opinion...

She was annoying as hell in the ROG Reboot video. I'm sure she's not that bad IRL and was playing up to the camera a little but she was just too OTT for my tastes.

I'd be much happier if they employed Emma from this years ROG Reboot, she was funny while maintaining a shred of decorum. She also looked to be quite young though.

Honestly though, I can see why they employed her as a Social Media Manager, she's certainly the type to suit that position.

Emma was amazing indeed, but well... Maybe she didn't apply. Also wasn't she 17?

The ROGRR video with her was hilarious but I think if she was in more videos where they just kept repeating the shtick of her annoying Linus by being a memelord (er, memelady? meme-mistress?) that would get old. However she seems to be a fun and creative person quite apart from that, she clearly wanted this, and social media seems like a good role for her. Congrats to Madison, I hope she loves the job and succeeds in it! 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Her ROG Reboot episode is still one of my favourite videos they've ever done. I understand how her character might be not for everyone but I for one am happy shes been hired as she clearly worked hard and persistent to get this far, and while her job sounds like its to be behind the camera I will appreciate her cameos from time to time

Until she's added to the About Us page for LMG...I won't admit she's on staff yet...

Honestly, ROG Rig Reboot video aside, it's clear she worked hard to try to join LMG and she didn't give up after being turned away a few times. We gotta respect that kind of motivation.

Her video was still hilarious though

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

• 3 weeks later...