I suck so hard at PC games.... WHY?!

SanJoseSharks

if cod is the problem maybe you should take a look at driftor vids. I think it will help you

If you are have trouble with fps games then try something else like an rpg rts, that or just practice forever, which shouldn't be hard if you just stay in front of it for hours on end.

CPU: AMD 760k @4ghz | Motherboard: MSI fm2-a55-e33 | RAM: G. skill 4gb @1833 | GPU: AMD HD 7850 | Case: Nzxt 210 Tempest (with glass window mod) | Storage: Adata 128gb ssd | PSU: Raidmax rx-530ss | Display: 720p crap | Cooling: CoolerMaster sickleflow 120 green x4 | Keyboard: crap | Mouse: Razer diamondback | Sound: logitech 2.1 speakers | Operating System: Windows 7 Ult | Battle.net: Voldras #1712

It just takes a very long time to get used to. I used to play only on 360 for years and when I switched to pc I was terrible. You just have to practice and not get discouraged at first.

I've had a pc for around 2 years now and it took me almost a full year to get accustomed to pc fully. Now any type of controller feels weird to me.

• 2 weeks later...

it takes time dude ,but if it doesn't work ,try something else  Racing game perhaps,  i hope i encounter you some day online in COD Ghosts ,hh i'll turne you're life into a living hell

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

I was like that too. I absolutely sucked at bf i got like 10 kills 20+ deaths. Got mad at that bought RUST (great game btw) and played for 170 hours after that i got really good with kb&m went back to bf, now im going positive like every game. I also havnt lost my xbox 360 gaming skill play ghost yesterday (i sucked at ghost when i bought the game and did until yesterday) i went 20/3 like every game! Pretty good. Anyways just practice it helps and u will get used to it. Good Luck!

Play a lot of borderlands 2 to get used to accuracy with keyboard and mouse.

Using Tapatalk

OK.... I'm bubbling with rage while I type this. I suck at PC gaming. I was with my trusty xbox 360 for 4 years before I built my first PC, I spent 700 dollars to build this computer  but I can't play the games I have on it AT ALL because I suck at playing them. I had a solid 2 K.D. In BLOPS2 on my xbox, but I cant even get a kill in most multiplayer games I play on the PC. HOW DO I SUCK THIS BADLY. I am really worried that I'm going to regret going to PC, Whats the point of having nice graphics and cheap games if I suck at playing them? Is there any way to remedy this? I just purchased a coolermaster devastator with mouse combo from amazon, I've been using a shitty keyboard and mouse I had lying around this entire time. Maybe that will help.....

Please help! I've never been this bad at black ops 2 or any other game before, I think its because I'm just not good at PC gaming, maybe I am just a console boy after all.......

HAH! And you thought you were good when you were on console...anyways, its the auto aiming in consoles that make it easy. Just play your games, you will improve. Don't worry.

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

I used to play Xbox once when I had no PC, I sucked ass with a controller, got a PC again and immediately >>>Meme-Me-Gusta_reasonably_small.png

I hear this a lot from console gamers. There are quite a few factors to take into account, and I can think of the following straight away:

• You're only just getting used to the keyboard and mouse configuration for games and it takes a lot of time to get used to at first.
  • PC communities are like the console communities on steroids. Because of the advantages of high DPI mice, there is so much more room to become seriously good at PC games.
  • The competition is much harder. This is not not repeating the above. (Double negative)
  • You're not used to the PC platform in general.

Give it some time, and you'll get much better.

Surely you cant suck at them as bad as I suck at Dark Souls 2. Bought it feeling all happy and excited to play it, couldnt even get through the 1st boss fight after a gaziilion of attempts, rage quit, tried another day, same shit, felt sad, dont feel like playing again, guess i wasted 55  euros :(

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Surely you cant suck at them as bad as I suck at Dark Souls 2. Bought it feeling all happy and excited to play it, couldnt even get through the 1st boss fight after a gaziilion of attempts, rage quit, tried another day, same shit, felt sad, dont feel like playing again, guess i wasted 55  euros :(

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/03/14/review_dark_souls_2_game/

That game is known to be incredibly difficult.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/03/14/review_dark_souls_2_game/

That game is known as incredibly difficult.

I know it is thats why i  bought it but i didnt expect it to get so hard THIS early in the game(pretty much at the very beginning) i underestimated it and this is my punishment

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I know it is thats why i  bought it but i didnt expect it to get so hard THIS early in the game(pretty much at the very beginning) i underestimated it and this is my punishment

Yeah... My similar punishment for purchasing CS:GO, thinking I could get good at the multiplayer gameplay. Good luck competing with thousands of CS veterans. :D

Yeah... My similar punishment for purchasing CS:GO, thinking I could get good at the multiplayer gameplay. Good luck competing with thousands of CS veterans. :D

oh.. i was quite surprised at how easy (at least for me) CSGO was compared to when i played 1.6. at least you didnt pay 55 EUROS for the game like my dumbass did

Specs of my PC:

oh.. i was quite surprised at how easy (at least for me) CSGO was compared to when i played 1.6. at least you didnt pay 55 EUROS for the game like my dumbass did

I was completely new to the CS series when I got it. And yeah, 55 Euros is crazy, but surely that drives you to get better even more?

I was completely new to the CS series when I got it. And yeah, 55 Euros is crazy, but surely that drives you to get better even more?

console games were always damn expensive here. i was so surprised when i came on Steam and saw dem prices!!

i had another go at the game today but i just kept and kept dying..i dont want to use any guides or anything like that(i like to do things myself unless its a really hard puzzle in the game that frustrating me) but this is just too damn hard for me :( ( never thought id say it). like seriously the game starts off not so bad but once you go on for like 8 minutes boom suddenly you have to face 10 giant knight and not to mention when u die a lot your health keeps decreasing until you play onn half health and not to mention the hit boxes are frustrating. there were moments where i could clearly see i dodged an enemy's attack yet he still hit me. even Adam Sessler noticed this go check out his review if you dont believe me. so its partly the game's fault too but i dont want to make excuses.

Specs of my PC:

console games were always damn expensive here. i was so surprised when i came on Steam and saw dem prices!!

i had another go at the game today but i just kept and kept dying..i dont want to use any guides or anything like that(i like to do things myself unless its a really hard puzzle in the game that frustrating me) but this is just too damn hard for me :( ( never thought id say it). like seriously the game starts off not so bad but once you go on for like 8 minutes boom suddenly you have to face 10 giant knight and not to mention when u die a lot your health keeps decreasing until you play onn half health and not to mention the hit boxes are frustrating. there were moments where i could clearly see i dodged an enemy's attack yet he still hit me. even Adam Sessler noticed this go check out his review if you dont believe me. so its partly the game's fault too but i dont want to make excuses.

I know how you feel. :3

I just rage at CS:GO because everyone on it seems to be so amazing at the game.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I just rage at CS:GO because everyone on it seems to be so amazing at the game.

Exactly.

I know how you feel. :3

im nto even gona start up that game anymore lol! i would just rage w no progression! 

Specs of my PC:

im nto even gona start up that game anymore lol! i would just rage w no progression! 

Well, you could always give it another shot.

*Evil laugh*

Well, you could always give it another shot.

*Evil laugh*

I coould...NO! I WONT! I CANT!

Specs of my PC:

I coould...NO! I WONT! I CANT!

*Fart in background*