[May Contain Spoilers!] Okay so I just got done watching gravity and does anyone know where the escape pod from the china station landed?

Snapy1

Judging from the environment somewhere with mountains and jungle, could be some parts of china/korea since that is where she was above when she was still in space.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

no body knows

but.........

PLOT TWIST

it lands in North Korea

and the koreans are trying to kill her because they  think she knows about the secret on board the chines space station

she must fight to survive !!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

no body knows

but.........

PLOT TWIST

it lands in North Korea

and the koreans are trying to kill her because they  think she knows about the secret on board the chines space station

Is that a good movie? Should I get it?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

OMG Yes! Get it, it is worth is for 30 USD, also I just watched it in 3D and it was an amazing movie to watch in 3D. 

EDIT: Here you are my good sir, http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Blu-ray-UltraViolet-Combo-Pack/dp/B00H83EUL2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393744283&sr=8-2&keywords=Gravity

Double Edit: qwertywarrior  was just kidding about the plot twist part

...at then end of the movie...

Thanks for spoiling it

fuuuuuuck you

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

yeah u should "get" it

its nice i liked it

i was at the edge of my seat pretty much the whole time

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Thanks for spoiling it

fuuuuuuck you

oh come on

there is no way the main character would die i knew she would live

watch it anyway its good

OMG Yes! Get it, it is worth is for 30 USD, also I just watched it in 3D and it was an amazing movie to watch in 3D. 

EDIT: Here you are my good sir, http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Blu-ray-UltraViolet-Combo-Pack/dp/B00H83EUL2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393744283&sr=8-2&keywords=Gravity

ofc thats why i said plot twist :P

I'd prefer this :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I wouldn't suggest it. I just watched it too and i thought it was shit. You didn't feel an emotional connection with the characters. Ryan(Sandra Bullock) is retarded in the movie. She does most stupid things she can do and she can't figure out how to grab anything to not fly out into space. Nothing happens in the movie. For me personally it was quite boring. Would not recommend at all. But go watch the first 20 minutes on some online website with the movie and figure out if you like it or not.

oh come on

there is no way the main character would die i knew she would live

watch it anyway its good

213.png

Oh wow, what a nice guy, spoiling it even more!

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

no body knows

but.........

PLOT TWIST

it lands in North Korea

and then a prototype AI fighter jet comes along and saves her!

wait a sec... 

Such a bad movie just Sandra Bullock grunting for 2 hours

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like a dream come true. 

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

It was a great movie when it comes to cinematography, but when it comes to facts, a lot of the movie doesn't make sense. 

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Come on man dont pirate, that shits not cool >_>

There's no way i'm paying 30$ for a movie, even if I am, I can't because there's some problem with my Credit card so, it doesn't allow me to buy anything from it. Hope it gets well, gotta get games on the summer sale!

COMING SOON

There's no way i'm paying 30$ for a movie, even if I am, I can't because there's some problem with my Credit card so, it doesn't allow me to buy anything from it. Hope it gets well, gotta get games on the summer sale!

then just "borrow" it from friends and buy it later

then just "borrow" it from friends and buy it later

No friend owns it I believe.....

My aunt had given me two free tickets for the movie hall to watch the same movie. I said "I don't think I will like the movie , give it to someone else". :( 

COMING SOON

Judging from the environment somewhere with mountains and jungle, could be some parts of china/korea since that is where she was above when she was still in space.

Doubtful, the speed eastward would probably put her in the states. the broken transmissions she received on the way down was in English, and indicates that 1. Americans had line of site on the lander. 2. help was close by or coming soon. If the Chinese were the closer ones they wouldnt need NASA to be relayed to her, they would tell her themselves.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

It doesn't matter where she landed, the important part is she got back to Earth.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers