Sennheiser HD 558 + Modmic vs Sennheiser PC 360

DummyHeadGamer

I have recently been looking for a high quality headset with amazing headphones but also a good microphone. I was wondering which was better for around the same price, a pair of Sennheiser HD 558 ($121) + antlion modmic 4.0 ($40-45 when it comes out) or a Sennheiser PC 360 headset ($166)? Also, will a microphone such as the modmic 4.0, or 3.0, be able to cancel the noise coming from the open headphones themselves? Thank you for all the comments and suggestions in advance :)

AMD FX-6300 @ Stock, MSI 970a-G46 Motherboard, Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600Mhz, HIS Radeon Hd 7870 Ghz Edition @ 1100/1350, WD Caviar Blue 1tb, Corsair CX600, NZXT Source 220, and a Benq 21.5 Inch Monitor.

They're the same thing mostly. More points of failure in the PC 360, and if something breaks you have to send off the whole unit for RMA

Also, will a microphone such as the modmic 4.0, or 3.0, be able to cancel the noise coming from the open headphones themselves? 

A microphone wont pick up that noise in the first place

I have recently been looking for a high quality headset with amazing headphones but also a good microphone. I was wondering which was better for around the same price, a pair of Sennheiser HD 558 ($121) + antlion modmic 4.0 ($40-45 when it comes out) or a Sennheiser PC 360 headset ($166)? Also, will a microphone such as the modmic 4.0, or 3.0, be able to cancel the noise coming from the open headphones themselves? Thank you for all the comments and suggestions in advance :)

like ShearMe said basically same but with the modmic you can take it off for when just listening to music or whatever.