Is my new PC going to bottlenecked?

I'm planning to have a ryzen 7 3700x, GTX 1660, 32GB DDR4 RAM. Will this PC bottleneck my CPU or GPU (I will use it for gaming with low settings, streaming, recording and editing videos.) I just want a heads up if my system is going to get bottlenecked.

Your GPU is underpowered compared to your CPU. What’s your full budget?

4 minutes ago, gloop said:

Your GPU is underpowered compared to your CPU. What’s your full budget?

4 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

I'd say the 1660 is the main bottleneck here (not by much though), but you'll definitely be able to play on more than low settings. I would go for a more powerful GPU though.

Oop :/ already ordered the parts though. I am planning to upgreade my GPU on later years and it would be 100 times better than my current PC. (GT 630 and i3-4130k) Thanks for the response

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

Should've asked us before you ordered lol

Plus, I specifically wanted a nvidia card and that card was the most money/performance efficient for me. I think I have my answer now, thank you guys.

I´d say 3600X and GTX2060 / 2060 Super would be more balanced, but meh... Also, you could potentially save a buck and go for only 16GB RAM and put those money towards GPU. Anyhow, this ain´t that bad tho and will still work well :) 

Intel i5-750@4GHz // ASUS Strix-GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5@1410MHz core, 7600MHz VRAM // Kingston HyperX 2x4GB DDR3@1600MHz
ASUS P7P55D-E // Enermax PRO87+ 450W GOLD

10 minutes ago, SabianSVK said:

I´d say 3600X and GTX2060 / 2060 Super would be more balanced, but meh... Also, you could potentially save a buck and go for only 16GB RAM and put those money towards GPU. Anyhow, this ain´t that bad tho and will still work well :) 

would of been better bang for the buck if you went this path

CPU - I9 10900 | CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100x AIO | Motherboard -  Aorus B460 PRO AC | RAM -G.SKILL Ripjaw V series 4x8GB 2666MHZ | Graphics Card - Gigabyte RTX 3070  | Power Supply - Cooler Master 650w  | Storage -  Working on a new Spicy 

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

37 minutes ago, Forum_user said:

Plus, I specifically wanted a nvidia card and that card was the most money/performance efficient for me. I think I have my answer now, thank you guys.

What's your monitor? Getting a better GPU may have been pointless if not planning for high resolution / high refresh rate gaming. Since your stated use case was "gaming at low settings, streaming, editing" your parts' choice may have been a better combination than what some answers suggest.