PSU/motherboard compatibility issue?

I started putting a list of parts together for my first PC build and ran into a possible compatibility issue between the PSU and motherboard.

The ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it."

I don't plan on doing any extreme over clocking and I'm using a 1050 Ti for a GPU. Will this be an issue or should I try and find another PSU?

Here is the parts list for reference 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/bverdone/saved/HgwF8d

You only need to plug the 8 pin as a single 8 pin eps can provide up to 384w of power and the extra one is used for heavy overclocking and with this board. You won't be able to do it either way 

And a ryzen chip won't even come close to that wattage. 

But going off topic a bit. If you can. Just get a b550 pro 4 and that'll be a lot better.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: