Mouse disconnecting & laging constantly on windows

Hello, I have an M65 PRO RGB mouse and since a couple days ago it is constantly lagging, freezing and even disconnecting entirely from my pc  (like it stops responding and the lights turn off and i hear the windows sound).

Im on windows 10, version 1903 and have so far tried:

- Using different usb ports (back mobo ports, front ports and even my keyboard's usb port)

- Turning off the power saving setting in device management.

- reinstalling the mouse & the drivers and checking for driver updates.

- Tried using it on my mac, and the same thing happens making me believe its a hardware issue? Its strange because it only just started happening a coupled days ago, no falls or anything.

Anyone got any ideas of anything else I can do? I've already contacted corsair for an RMA but they haven't responded.

You can check if it's a cable issue. See if there's any position where the mouse behaves itself or if it does this constantly while motionless too.

Outside of that If you've confirmed this to be a hardware issue with the mouse itself RMA is about your only option unless you have the PCB schematics to the mouse, replaceable surface mount and through hole parts, a hot air rework station and the know-how to diagnose which couple ¢ part is causing the issue.

RMA the mouse, they may take a while to respond so just be patient.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020