What Computer Color Theme Do You Like The Most And Why?

Ice Blue/White/Grey or Green.

I like those colors. Often resembles a clean light, nice design and neutral. Green is my alternate colour, helps with matching nVidia. :D

I don't like red in a build, although it is easiest to match. Invokes anger in my opinion also just not really my taste. :)

Black/White with different shades of Blue.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

how about blue and white for the rig, red for the peripherals? 

Hmm. I think I'd have to go with a generally plain black and white setup. Like, black case, mobo, graphics card, cooling equipment and then white cables and tubing if watercooling. Which, funnily enough, is how my PC is going to look when I water cool it! Whooooop!

I like an All Blacked out case with no windows, and green led's escaping out the fan grills and wherever that makes it look radioactive

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

It's all in the execution for me. I do like white builds a lot though

I like different, me personally, it doesn't matter, if assembeled properly and looks clean I will be pleased
take for example the new gold mobos from ASUS, didn't think they would look good until I saw MDPC make a build out of it, and it looks jaw-dropping amazing
but I like the more extraordinary colors, although I don't have the time to coordinate my build like that, so for my case, I like blue and black

I really think that the 3rd gen asus mobo blue/black colors are the best, I also like the current gold and black too though. 

I think all color themes are great if they are done well but i like white/blue black/blue

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

for me, it's anything paired with white.  :D

but never go with more than 3 colors. 

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Black/blue and black/purple

The interior of my pc and my wallpaper is blue, and my peripherals are black

I love seeing purple builds cos its one of my fav colours c:

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Black + Black, or dark grey.  Maybe a hint of some other color such as black mobo with colored RAM/PCI connections.

Black and white. Red and White. Blue and Black.

Windows task bar has to be black.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I like budget color schemes. so whatever gets the job done.

(JK I like black with very scare blue or red accents.)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Green and black make a very nice contrast IMO it reminds me of life and death. Corsair 200r with green LED fans and razer peripherals. Yes please : P

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

• 1 year later...

Hey there LMG followers!

Just a bit of curiosity but what is the main/ over all colour of your setup?

Many thanks, Joseph

black and some red

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

black and orange  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Black... Blue... and a few other colors, but mostly Black, if you don't look inside the case.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro