Laptop buying help -Acer or asus

So the budget or this laptop is just around or under 50000 rupees indian and i have two in mind and I would any other suggestions too thx in advance

1.ASUS TUF Gaming FX505GD 15.6" FHD gamingLaptop

https://amzn.to/2Q5lSeh

2.Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 Ryzen 5 15.6-inch Gaming FHD Gaming Laptop

https://amzn.to/3aMdNDg

Asus is the better one, hands down GTX 1050 is better than RX560.

Plus the cpu is slower than 8300H.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

So, you are looking for a gaming laptop under this price range! If that is your sole preference, you should certainly go for the Asus, because the GPU performance is really good compared to the one Acer has. Yes, I agree GTX 1050 delivers a strong gaming and computing performance than RX560.

The clock speed delivered by the Asus laptop is also slightly better than the Asus. The CPU cache is also 8MB in the case of Asus compared to just 2MB in Acer. This relates to a solid CPU and GPU performance on the whole!

If you have any other specific requirement other than gaming, do share it, I’d be happy to recommend few laptops in this price range.

Well i type a lot too so a decent keyboard if possible i will probably use a wireless one but having a good one built in doesn't hurt right

And yeah i figured the Asus is quite a bit faster just wanted to confirm

TH the Asus is not available anywhere and it's discontinued

On 6/27/2020 at 11:43 PM, SmithSophia84 said:

So, you are looking for a gaming laptop under this price range! If that is your sole preference, you should certainly go for the Asus, because the GPU performance is really good compared to the one Acer has. Yes, I agree GTX 1050 delivers a strong gaming and computing performance than RX560.

The clock speed delivered by the Asus laptop is also slightly better than the Asus. The CPU cache is also 8MB in the case of Asus compared to just 2MB in Acer. This relates to a solid CPU and GPU performance on the whole!

If you have any other specific requirement other than gaming, do share it, I’d be happy to recommend few laptops in this price range.

On 6/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, SupaKomputa said:

Asus is the better one, hands down GTX 1050 is better than RX560.

Plus the cpu is slower than 8300H.

Sry i just forgot to mention.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:47 PM, veer24 said:

TH the Asus is not available anywhere and it's discontinued

Usually you can get a similar updated one.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0894NY25W

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w