Can't boot win10 from m.2 ssd

Hello! I have a problem booting windows 10 from/on m.2 ssd. When I install windows (from usb) after finishing installation it restarts and says that there is no proper boot device (PHOTO). But when I checked my drive in windows there were windows folders installed in m.2 drive. HOW??!??!!?? WHY IT CAN'T BOOT??!!!!
Solutions tried: 

Installing and booting win10 from other pc's. FAILED

Bios update. FAILED
Formating drive. NOPE!!

The result is one:IMG_20200625_191739.thumb.jpg.f1ff364b0c64008ed27c3d35ab56c9db.jpg
PC specs:
MOTHERBOARD - B450M-HDV (BIOS 3.30)
M.2 SSD - ADATA XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO
CPU - RYZEN 7 1700
GPU - RX580 8GB

SSD - KINGSTON A400

IMG_20200625_191651.thumb.jpg.0bb820dfd68d70af92f84d8ee445741b.jpg

Edited by DedeDziaugsmas

Check the boot type you want UEFI/Legacy selected as boot type. It should be in the settings somewere

1 minute ago, Apemanonline said:

Check the boot type you want UEFI/Legacy selected as boot type. It should be in the settings somewere

UEFI

ok have you checked there no pci issues only one of my M2 slots work if i use my second PCI x16 slot they use the same band width. This also happens with sata ports. Worth a look.

make sure secure boot is disabled, and check your csm settings (bottom of second pic)

On what OS have you created your Windows 10 ISO boot USB ? Maybe try updating rufus if you aren't using rufus already and use the latest Windows 10 ISO:

https://rufus.ie/

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

5 hours ago, Apemanonline said:

ok have you checked there no pci issues only one of my M2 slots work if i use my second PCI x16 slot they use the same band width. This also happens with sata ports. Worth a look.

It's workinf perfectly. Just can't boot.

5 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

make sure secure boot is disabled, and check your csm settings (bottom of second pic)

I've tried to disable and enable csm. Secure boot is disabled

5 hours ago, Pascal... said:

On what OS have you created your Windows 10 ISO boot USB ? Maybe try updating rufus if you aren't using rufus already and use the latest Windows 10 ISO:

https://rufus.ie/

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I created it on the same pc with windows 10 (1909). As I said, windows are installed on this device. It's just not booting. I have tried inatalling windows 7 and 8.1 aswell. Maybe I need to make this ssd m.2 bootable or something like that.

OK bare with me.Have you ever use linux? If so make a bootable usb drive of what ever distro Mint or ubuntu be best for beginner. Rufus is a good tool for this as DedeDziaugsmas said.

Then boot into linux and try installing to the M2 this way at least you can see if its a windows dependent error. Plenty of easy guides if ya get lost but mainly like windows make usb key plug in reboot tell it to boot from the usb and follow the instructions, Also if you dont want to install it you can run from the usb and use it to look at the M2 drive make shore it can be seen and all partitions are present. Recovery drive, EFI, C drive (or OS were windows folders go),

Just a thought you could at least see whats on the drive this way.

Apart form that i have no clue that does involve a realy friendly person letting you try the drive in there machine to examine it. i Picked one of these up from amazon a while back so ya not alone this happens to others lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YCDQ77M/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=m2+nvme+to+usb+3.1&qid=1593170320&sr=8-4

12 hours ago, DedeDziaugsmas said:

-snip-

Ok, let restart, as your post lacks a lot of details for us...

• From another PC, get the latest version of Windows 10 via Microsoft Media Creation Tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10), prepare your USB flash drive with it.
  • While that is happening or after it, lets double check your UEFI settings:
    • Fast Boot: Enabled
    • Secure Boot: Enabled
    • UEFI mode: Enabled
    • If you have anything along the line of "Windows 8 mode" or "Windows 10 mode", set it to Enable (But I think that is a MSI thing.. it is really UEFI mode option mentioned above, just with poor naming. I am unfamiliar with ASRock UEFI.
    • Boot order set to your M.2 NVMe drive. If you have other drive connected the system, unplug their SATA cable (turn off the system first). This is just for simplifications, we will fix it after. If this is your only drive, great!
    • CSM (Compatibility Support Module): Disabled
    • XMP (Intel) / DOCP or AMP (AMD) set to: Profile 1.
  • When you boot from your USB flash drive with Windows 10 on it, pick: "UEFI: <USB flash drive model>", and NOT "USB: <USB flash drive model>". This is critical!
  • Install Windows 10 clean. So pick Language > Install > Custom. And on the drive/partition selection screen, select each partitions and hit Format and delete all existing partitions (assuming you have no data of importance. This cannot be undone).

Now, it should be working.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:49 PM, GoodBytes said:

Ok, let restart, as your post lacks a lot of details for us...

• From another PC, get the latest version of Windows 10 via Microsoft Media Creation Tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10), prepare your USB flash drive with it.
  • While that is happening or after it, lets double check your UEFI settings:
    • Fast Boot: Enabled
    • Secure Boot: Enabled
    • UEFI mode: Enabled
    • If you have anything along the line of "Windows 8 mode" or "Windows 10 mode", set it to Enable (But I think that is a MSI thing.. it is really UEFI mode option mentioned above, just with poor naming. I am unfamiliar with ASRock UEFI.
    • Boot order set to your M.2 NVMe drive. If you have other drive connected the system, unplug their SATA cable (turn off the system first). This is just for simplifications, we will fix it after. If this is your only drive, great!
    • CSM (Compatibility Support Module): Disabled
    • XMP (Intel) / DOCP or AMP (AMD) set to: Profile 1.
  • When you boot from your USB flash drive with Windows 10 on it, pick: "UEFI: <USB flash drive model>", and NOT "USB: <USB flash drive model>". This is critical!
  • Install Windows 10 clean. So pick Language > Install > Custom. And on the drive/partition selection screen, select each partitions and hit Format and delete all existing partitions (assuming you have no data of importance. This cannot be undone).

Now, it should be working.

It's not :((((( Maybe I should buy a new ssd?