X570 Aorus Master,Pro,Ultra,Elite difference?

25 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I don't get you mate,stop advertising B550 which I don't want B for Bullshit,midrange B550 is same cost as cheaper X570 and I'd always chose X570 because it's chipset who gives more for same buck even if I maybe won't use those options in future.

Thank you for your response and guys who explained me here,but I was very clear with name of the topic.

B550 is more of a follow-up to X470 than it is to B450.

19 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Dunno,didn't watch and see all those crazy youtubers ever build with MSI boards...I'm not sure why...

Whats so special with Unify compared to those Gigabyte I mentioned?

I can see the PCB looks okay,I must look at VRM design at raisonjohn sheet.

I like post LEDs.

I'd suggest checking out some of Buildzoid's PCB breakdowns, if you're looking for detailed overviews of the boards.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Just now, Mateyyy said:

B550 is more of a follow-up to X470 than it is to B450.

I'd suggest checking out some of Buildzoid's PCB breakdowns, if you're looking for detailed overviews of the boards.

I watch that guy for months...thx for info...the guy who likes the Taichi the most :D

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Just now, Mateyyy said:

The Unify is the X570 ACE minus all the RGB - stronger power delivery, 2.5Gb LAN, better BIOS (arguably), POST code instead of hard to read tightly packed debug LEDs (which is quite awful considering the Ultra is a $300 board) and onboard power and reset buttons (though these could be considered kind of niche).

Off the top of my head, what the Ultra does have over the Unify is dual BIOS (though the Unify has BIOS flashback so the likelihood of you actually requiring a second BIOS because you bricked the first or whatever are really slim), and a couple more rear USB ports (though the Unify already has more than enough imo).

totally agree.Don't need second BIOS at all.

Which of them has better components for VRM section?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Any RGB on Unify over heatsinks?

25 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Which of them has better components for VRM section?

Unify

23 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you ask :D), no. Again, the Unify is just the ACE without all the flashy lighting.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

27 minutes ago, frozensun said:

And as for BIOS and settings guys,which is the most user friendly?

I've watched a lot of Carrey Holzman videos and he likes the most Gigabyte BIOS after Asus..I must tell I like it too,and Asrocks looks so poor because I have Asrock 990 FX old board.

Asus and MSI seems like. They've got more BIOS guides in the internet so there's more help if you need them

16 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Nope, Unify has RGB headers but no RGB LEDs.

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

1 hour ago, Jurrunio said:

Asus and MSI seems like. They've got more BIOS guides in the internet so there's more help if you need them

Nope, Unify has RGB headers but no RGB LEDs.

Then I'll forget about Unify,simply boring..

I want a board aestetically pretty and at same time good quality.

I'll then probably go for Phantom Gaming X which was all bells and wistles.

Anyway thank you guys so much for your great posts from which I learnt more...

Seems to me I'm to picky to get good board because I care too much about many things,it's just my OCD....

I'm so fu..ed up and confused...3700x+decent X570 board like Phantom Gaming X costs like 700 euro..

For that price I could go for 10700K+Z490 board and that CPU "eats alive" 3700X.

Besides I looked carefully at RaisonJohn sheet and only Master differs from other GB boards,they all share sam VRM and I/O Shield.

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

I'm so fu..ed up and confused...3700x+decent X570 board like Phantom Gaming X costs like 700 euro..

For that price I could go for 10700K+Z490 board and that CPU "eats alive" 3700X.

Besides I looked carefully at RaisonJohn sheet and only Master differs from other GB boards,they all share sam VRM and I/O Shield.

Check my previous posts in the thread. Already told you there are more differences, like 3 pci-e x16 slots (x16/x8/x4) vs 2 pci-e x16 slots (x16/x4)  and SLI license and difference in onboard audio (alc1200 vs alc1220)

Also told you there's decent B550 boards that are better quality or have more features than x570 boards and are cheaper ... and they're cheaper than Z490 boards - 10700 eats more energy and requires better vrm and cheap z490 boards can't handle it. See Hardware Unboxed videos about z490 boards they tested recently.

And by the way ... z490 boards are pci-e 3.0 only, so absolutely NO EXCUSE for shitting on B550 boards as that would be the only reason not to go with b550 boards, lack of pci-e 4.0 for everything except the main pci-e x16 and main m.2 connector... 

2 hours ago, mariushm said:

Check my previous posts in the thread. Already told you there are more differences, like 3 pci-e x16 slots (x16/x8/x4) vs 2 pci-e x16 slots (x16/x4)  and SLI license and difference in onboard audio (alc1200 vs alc1220)

Also told you there's decent B550 boards that are better quality or have more features than x570 boards and are cheaper ... and they're cheaper than Z490 boards - 10700 eats more energy and requires better vrm and cheap z490 boards can't handle it. See Hardware Unboxed videos about z490 boards they tested recently.

And by the way ... z490 boards are pci-e 3.0 only, so absolutely NO EXCUSE for shitting on B550 boards as that would be the only reason not to go with b550 boards, lack of pci-e 4.0 for everything except the main pci-e x16 and main m.2 connector... 

Just waching it...I haven't been up into Z590  at all but boy do X570 boards and B550 look poor compared to Z490.

Now you got me so confused,I think I will go with Intel again :D

5 hours ago, frozensun said:

Im in europe too, 700 got me 3900x and tomahawk mag x570 with a cooler...

13 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Just waching it...I haven't been up into Z590  at all but boy do X570 boards and B550 look poor compared to Z490.

Now you got me so confused,I think I will go with Intel again :D

Then do that; since you count the amount of pcb surface area populated and rgb as a metric, you cant go wrong by just looking at pictures and just pick what looks good to you, which is subjective. But please dont waste peoples time by asking about differences between boards that you cannot see from pictures if your gonna reply with "but it has no rgb" or "there are open spots on the pcb so it looks poor".

5 hours ago, mariushm said:

Z490 boards do actually have PCIe 4.0 switches on them, it's just that Comet Lake only supports 3.0.

Rocket Lake (11th gen) will enable 4.0 support on Z490.

Ok,so store got X570 Aorus Master...I'm just looking what is the difference between it and other GB boards..

I see better VRM controller,true 14 phases,dual LAN,backplate...

But board is overpriced almost pricing as Hero VIII.

But which CPU really needs 14 phases?

I like dual LAN,and backplate,but hat would be a benefit from 14 phases?

Got some RGB effects but nothing special.

8 hours ago, frozensun said:

But board is overpriced almost pricing as Hero VIII.

Might be due to availability, or equalness is overkill, so overkill buyers will buy regardless (esp those married to a brand instead of lookimg at individual products at their merits).

Additionally, the more expensive a board, the lower the sales, the lower the factory runs, the higher the price. Depending on manufacturing deals and market/sales penetration % simmilar featured boards between manufacturers can differ.

But which CPU really needs 14 phases?

1. Top of the line cpus like 3950x when extreme oc using ln2 might benefit from better voltage stability

2. Cpus with owners who need the complimentary bragging rights.

3. Cpus with owners who want to see a lot of components on the board because otherwise it looks poor

I like dual LAN

Like or need? 

and backplate

Will you use a open case like spectre? (If not, and except when unboxing you wont see it, it contributes little except a heat trap, but indeed they do look nice when out of the box).

Got some RGB effects but nothing special.

Honeslty, if you like rgb id forget mobo rgb anyway, in my experience the few leds on a mobo are easily overpowered by more dedicated lighting effects products like rgb fans and led strips; these are more versatile as well and if buyung parts from the same ecosystem (i can recommend corsair lighting nodes) you only need 1 software to control them and its all in sync. Additionally, you can chose how to highlight areas/cables/stuff you want, and not wind up with the rgb stuff in the mobo being totally or partially obscured by components and cables mounted to it.

All to often rgb lovers look for a case with rgb and components with rgb and wind up with a meriad of software to control it, headers that are incompatible with each other etc. etc. all that, and not always being able to sync it up very well.

But thats just my take on it, others might use other strategies of course.