The new HTC One

M4Kval

Altough we all knew that the new HTC One i going to be launched the 25 March, here it is acutally confirmed by HTC them selves. This is probably the first time I've ever seen or heard of HTC teasing a new release of a flagship phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0brzd7BfM4

If it's as good as I hope maybe I'll get it my self..

I'm pretty excited for it honestly. My contract doesn't expire until June, but I don't mind paying the premium to end it early if it means getting my hands on this on launch day.

//ccap

I like that they are teasing it like this, maybe it's a sign that they will finally put a good amount of marketing muscle behind their phone. That's one of the big keys to being successful in this space that they have been lacking big time!

so their are trying to pull an apple on the name...

nothing against it but the scam possibilities...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Lol. I am excited to see what it brings. I may even have to make the switch from ios (obviously jailbroken) to android. (:

I have the htc one and I loooooove boomsound but my contract doesn't expire until next year so I'll probably get the htc one after this one. (see what i did there? 'one'... after this 'one')

I'm also exited to see how htc improves on an already great phone.

I sometimes use the pen from my wacom tablet to type cuz i'm too lazy to set it down :P

Yeah, I saw the dual cameras, little hard to make out though

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

One of those was likely to be the flash for the camera.

It was blurred out man, I was being sarcastic..

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

I'm pretty excited for it honestly. My contract doesn't expire until June, but I don't mind paying the premium to end it early if it means getting my hands on this on launch day.

Why...

Why...

Because I am an impatient teenager. :) (when it comes to new technologies at least)

//ccap

Because I am an impatient teenager. :) (when it comes to new technologies at least)

All right, I guess the economy needs people like that! xD