H100i AIO Fan Speeds different from one another?

Is it common for fans to have different RPMs, like 20 RPM apart or so? The fans on my H100i AIO usually stay around 15 RPM apart or so but can teeter a bit lower. I think the difference of 30 RPM is about as high as it goes, but for some reason I have this notion that they're supposed to be the same. Here's what it looks like. Is everything normal, and am I just stressing over nothing like usual?

image.png.21481b24d491b66c0f7600c52844646c.png

I don't really see this as being an issue. Now if your fans start reporting differences of like 200 RPM + then it may be a red flag. I've seen reports of this AIO's fan speeds being different by 50 or so depending on the software version you have installed. (Some versions of the software made the fans act funky and run at different speeds) and usually that was resolved by reverting back to an older version of the software.

But for 15 RPMs, I wouldn't sweat it.

2 minutes ago, oort said:

I don't really see this as being an issue. Now if your fans start reporting differences of like 200 RPM + then it may be a red flag. I've seen reports of this AIO's fan speeds being different by 50 or so depending on the software version you have installed. (Some versions of the software made the fans act funky and run at different speeds) and usually that was resolved by reverting back to an older version of the software.

But for 15 RPMs, I wouldn't sweat it.

Yeah, definitely nowhere near 200+ RPM even on higher speeds. Thanks, friend!

It is within the tolerance of most fan manufacturers, that there is a 10% +/- variance potential between any two fans that they make.

So looks like you are well within that variance.

In answer to the question "is it common".

Yes, it is I think expected and more likely the norm than not.