Epic Games store minimum requirements

epicgamer445

In the Epic store do the minimum requirements actually mean anything, will it not let you play games because i have a CPU that is not compatible with minimum requirements? or do i have to get new CPU?

Game ARK Survival Evolved

It means that if your PC is slower than the minimum requirements, the game will run like shit.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Sometimes a game actually just wont start or will crash every time on old hardware. I think Athlon II series CPUs should still let you load up games. I was using one in my rig not too long ago. Either way, FPS will be very poor.

20 minutes ago, epicgamer445 said:

athlon ii CPU GPU GTX 690

Ouch.  You’re going to be pushing minimum for a lot of stuff.  Expect low settings, low frame rates and possible problems when you get close to minimum requirements.  For machines below minimum the thing may or may not work at all.  Minimum requirement specs aren’t specifically enforced, but a game may use things that only newer stuff may have.  The point @Electronics Wizardy made is a good one. If it doesn’t work the only cost is you have to erase it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

i fully understand the purpose, getting a free game in library and one day you may play

web cafe?