Nvidia 800 Series?

Any news on the 800 series desktop graphics cards? Does anyone know when nvidia might release them?  I'm talking about the 800m series and the desktop cards.  I want them to come out already!!

We wish we knew when the 800 series are coming out. Only thing to do is wait.

There are already 800M cards. Not much, but there are some.

Yeah just the 820m which is pretty meh...

I want the real 800m series cards to come out like the 870 and 880, I want to see their benchmarks

They are rumored to be coming in May, but that is just a rumor

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Any news on the 800 series desktop graphics cards? Does anyone know when nvidia might release them?  I'm talking about the 800m series and the desktop cards.  I want them to come out already!!

I'm putting my money on very very very late Q2 into Q3.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

As long as they are out and are some quality 800m series laptops by summer, i will be happy.  :D

the just released 750ti is already based on the 800 series architecture, although it doesn't yet use the 22nm process node. As for laptops, DQMOT, but I believe it's just a bunch of name rebrands this time because they released a bunch of new cards for laptops with the 700 series (the laptop and desktop cards are not related to each other much as far as their refresh cycles and all that)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

800m usually come out before the desktop cards so if your looking for a laptop should be very soon u see alot with 800m.

As long as these cards come out before Star Citizen, the world will continue to be in equilibrium, if not........run and never look back.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

the just released 750ti is already based on the 800 series architecture, although it doesn't yet use the 22nm process node. As for laptops, DQMOT, but I believe it's just a bunch of name rebrands this time because they released a bunch of new cards for laptops with the 700 series (the laptop and desktop cards are not related to each other much as far as their refresh cycles and all that)

So will the 800m series be maxwell?  Nvidia would be smart to put their low power consumption maxwell architecture into their mobile chips as soon as possible

So will the 800m series be maxwell?  Nvidia would be smart to put their low power consumption maxwell architecture into their mobile chips as soon as possible

nevermind. Just did my research. Apparently TSMC (the company that actually makes the NVIDIA chips) has trouble moving to the 20nm manufacturing process from 28nm so it will likely be a couple months till 20nm maxwell comes out. 

As always apparently, some of their new 800m chips will be rebrands from the 700 series  (just a name change), while some others will be brand new chips with the new maxwell architecture. So do your research before just buying any laptop with an 800m series chip. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire