Can I somehow fit a amd CPU into inter motherboard

Nope. AMD CPUs have the pins on the chip itself, while intel has it on the mobo, so no.

EDIT: (Joking) Shove it in till you hear something crack. :D

oh lord no. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Yes i mean you could probably smash the thing in there and clamp it closed, it just wouldn't work and be a complete waste of time and money.

These are the only compatible chips for that board.

Core i7 (LGA2011),Xeon E5-1600 (LGA2011),Xeon E5-2600 (LGA2011)

more importantly, if your still trying to figure out cpu and mobo sockets I would suggest waiting a but before building your first PC, read some articles, watch some videos and please ask questions because it would have been a disaster if you tried shoving an AMD CPU into a $450 intel mobo!

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

It's physically impossible.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

With magic, anything is possible.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Can I fit any amd CPU onto the p9x79 e-ws motherboard linus unboxed?

Thanks

Never in 1000 years.

Yes, that will work in that workstation motherboard, but why do you need a workstation motherboard? if it's for gaming it's pointless, if you are going to populate 4-5 of those PCI-e lanes with cards then it's practical.

Can I oc on that motherboard and use it for gaming? It's for the 4 times 16x PCI slots

Yes, that will work in that workstation motherboard, but why do you need a workstation motherboard? if it's for gaming it's pointless, if you are going to populate 4-5 of those PCI-e lanes with cards then it's practical.

I'm going to get a graphics card now, another one in the future in sli and another one in the future for mining.

Yes i mean you could probably smash the thing in there and clamp it closed, it just wouldn't work and be a complete waste of time and money.

-Dis.

Just use a flathead screwdriver and a hammer to attach it in there somehow.

But srsly now, If you need to ask this thing you don't need to be fiddling with hardware before some education. AMD and intel use a different approach to the same LGA technology and it can't work.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Mate i'm sorry to say, that if you are asking that question I think you should go off and do some serious research before yo start building your own pc. I now this might be a bit harsh, but it will save you a whole lot of headaches mate. Research, research and some more research.

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

Can I oc on that motherboard and use it for gaming? It's for the 4 times 16x PCI slots

I'm going to get a graphics card now, another one in the future in sli and another one in the future for mining.

Seems you are bit lost here. Why not go post on new builds with what you already own and budget. You'll get help pretty fast.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

No. Just no.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

You can SLI on Z87 and populate the X1 slots for mining as it doesn't matter.

Not to be rude but for someone who has a bit to learn going really high end X79 doesn't make sense.

You can SLI on Z87 and populate the X1 slots for mining as it doesn't matter.

Not to be rude but for someone who has a bit to learn going really high end X79 doesn't make sense.

SLI requires 8x atleast I think, but you don't need to have SLI enabled to use a 3rd card for mining. CF doesnt have this limitation though.

Thanks

Intel and AMD two different CPU Manufs. So different sockets and design. Motherboards for each are also different. Linus stop getting people to buy stuff they cant even use :D

SLI requires 8x atleast I think, but you don't need to have SLI enabled to use a 3rd card for mining. CF doesnt have this limitation though.

Yep that was what I was getting at:)

The 16x and the 8x slots SLI then the left over 16x and some x4/1s (With risers) can be used for mining

Thanks

With a hammer...yes....with how the manufactures meant it to fit....no.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.