My laptop stopped working outta nowhere!

I bought an Acer nitro 7 on the 31st of January this year. I am a student and i worked hard to save up the money and on 24th of May while i was working on an assignment the laptop just automatically shut down and stopped responding to everything. As i live in Bangladesh  they're warranty policy isn't changing my device although it's inside the warranty period. Can anyone help me with what might have happened?

Does anything happen when you turn it on? Like fan spinning, screen backlight, ... 

Did it shut down normally or did it just went black? The first could indicate something is wrong with your charger and the battery is depleted.

18 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

Does anything happen when you turn it on? Like fan spinning, screen backlight, ... 

No nothing happens

18 hours ago, HenrySalayne said:

Did it shut down normally or did it just went black? The first could indicate something is wrong with your charger and the battery is depleted.

Just went black.

18 hours ago, Suprio said:

I bought an Acer nitro 7 on the 31st of January this year. I am a student and i worked hard to save up the money and on 24th of May while i was working on an assignment the laptop just automatically shut down and stopped responding to everything.

You might be lucky as it would indicate serious hardware malfunction. There are however a few reports about the device not charging its battery properly and it therefore shut down automatically due to low power.

https://www.google.de/search?ei=D-bbXuj7H4nrrgT4u5RY&q="acer+nitro+7"+no+turn+on&oq="acer+nitro+7"+no+turn+on&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCCEQoAE6CAghEBYQHRAeOgIIADoGCAAQFhAeOgQIABAKOggIABAWEAoQHlDBGFiAJmDaJ2gBcAB4AIABsAGIAfoKkgEEMi4xMJgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiov8mZ7u3pAhWJtYsKHfgdBQsQ4dUDCAs&uact=5