Everything would be better if...

Big B means byte little b means bit

find 96GB HAPPY? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Everything would be better if I had a better PC...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

If i had a pet cheetah =3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

...We could recycle everything and if batteries were a hell of a lot more efficient.

If I had 50 million dollars.

New pc's for all my friends!(also on this forum my best friends)

And I would get the Nexus 7 (2013) again and watch Netflix for days.

Then I would buy a house for my mom and sisters and then one for myself and go live my life biiiiig time.

If people weren't stupid...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Obama wasn't a president and the European Union would leave us alone with stupid rules and ideas.

Obama wasn't a president and the European Union would leave us alone with stupid rules and ideas.

I don't find mr. Obama to be a exceptionally bad president really

I died and went to a magical afterlife where I was pretty, and everyone was a gay, and lost of those people were also sluts, and there were no STDs, and it was in Rapture, and when I eventually got tired of being a whore I'd have the best bf ever!

...everything was better.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

AMD came out with an 8 core apu

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

If ISP's would offer better internet for cheaper.

Good luck on that...

Life.exe is missing

the people had actual controls over what's going on the world..

people weren't so fucking stupid.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

... this thread was locked.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

i know but id be able to have a 4930x 94gb ram and 4 way sli titan black :D

You arent thinking if money wasnt a thing, more like everything is "free"

School would actually teach us useful stuff like getting a job, raising kids, and just stuff like that not bullshit like mitchondrias and covalent bonds and shit

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

• 2 weeks later...

They made a sequel to Frozen. But not a crap one.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)