SILENT White LED case fans

Cs342

Hi guys, I'm looking for 4 white LED fans (or at least white-colored fans) to put on the mesh side panel of my Corsair 600T White. Any suggestions? They need to be silent of course :)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

The only ones I can think of for the LEDs are Bitfenix's Spectre Pro. Though, I don't they they are good nor silent.

How about simply white-colored fans with no LEDs?

I hate to be that person ...but, maybe try some white led strips from SuperBright and leave your fans in the dark. Bitfenix would be my first suggestion though.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

How about these:

http://www.corsair.com/en/cpu-cooling-kits/air-series-led-fans.html

I have 3 140MM Non-LED versions of these, they include "quiet adapters" (12v to 7v) too but I didn't use them as I use my R4's fan controller. I keep them at 7v and they're silent. (My AIO pump is louder)

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

How about these:

http://www.corsair.com/en/cpu-cooling-kits/air-series-led-fans.html

I have 3 140MM Non-LED versions of these, they include "quiet adapters" (12v to 7v) too but I didn't use them as I use my R4's fan controller. I keep them at 7v and they're silent. (My AIO pump is louder)

Would 4 of them make a lot of noise?

Would 4 of them make a lot of noise?

I wouldn't think so

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I wouldn't think so

I don't think 140mm fans will make the same noise as 120 for they have a lower rpm. What about the 120mm, you have any experience with those fans?

I don't think 140mm fans will make the same noise as 120 for they have a lower rpm. What about the 120mm, you have any experience with those fans?

Nope, only heard AF140's.