Hi i'm new here!

La Jolla Orca

Hi everyone! I'm from Singapore and i have been watching linustechtips , ncix techtips and also techquickie which gradually attracted me to this forum. I Hope i can get a lot more helpful information and tips for pc from you guys in future!  Have a good day ahead! :D

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

Welcome! Read the COC and then enjoy your stay!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Welcome and I hope you like your stay here at LTT.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Welcome to the forums! :)

You have a nice rig btw! :P

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Hi :3

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

and u have a 4gb 760 with a sound card when your board has the same thing on it and a headset that wont benefit from either lol *facepalm x10*

jokes aside welcome not a dick just not afraid to speak my mind.... well maybe i am a bit of dick :)

Hi everyone! I'm from Singapore and i have been watching linustechtips , ncix techtips and also techquickie which gradually attracted me to this forum. I Hope i can get a lot more helpful information and tips for pc from you guys in future!  Have a good day ahead! :D

HEYYAAAAA SIR I'm sure you will enjoy the learning and general riff raff around here ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Thanks all for the warm welcome..

Jakebab: thanks for the information. I had zero knowledge about pc hardware in the past until i watched linustechtips to learn a bit about DIY pc building and this is the first time i build this rig on my own. I'm still learning about the hardwares.. pardon my mistakes if i ever make any.. xD

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

Thanks all for the warm welcome..

Jakebab: thanks for the information. I had zero knowledge about pc hardware in the past until i watched linustechtips to learn a bit about DIY pc building and this is the first time i build this rig on my own. I'm still learning about the hardwares.. pardon my mistakes if i ever make any.. xD

haha its ok u have to start somewhere also when u want to say something to someone go to there post down the bottom right and click reply u will quote them so they get a notification that u are talking to them.

haha its ok u have to start somewhere also when u want to say something to someone go to there post down the bottom right and click reply u will quote them so they get a notification that u are talking to them.

ahh.. i see... thanks for teaching me.. haha!

Ohai :3

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy the community! :) (Is that Amumu in your profile picture?)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Ahh seems like my story :D

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy the community! :) (Is that Amumu in your profile picture?)

YES!!! that's a amumu plushie :D

Ahh seems like my story :D

Yea.. i think most of us started like this.. ehehe!