Advice on my new rig

Tebbe

Budget (including currency): around 1000€ 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: League of Legends, Overwatch, GTA V, Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign)

Other details 

Hey, haven't upgraded my i7-3770k + GTX 670 yet. I think it's time for something new! Also I never build a PC all by myself, I'm a little worried! 😶 This is how I planned my build so far. Maybe someone got a few tweaks to it? I kinda want it to be quiet, since mine sounds like an airblower right now. lmao

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- SSD: 500GB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 2280 (For maybe the first few months, otherwise I'll put my current SSD into this system) (99€)

- Power Supply: 600 Watt be quiet! Pure Power 11 Non-Modular 80+ Gold (79€)

- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (166€)

- Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AM4 (114,80€)

- GPU: 8GB PowerColor RX 5700 XT Red Dragon (399€)

- Memory: 16GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3200 CL16 Dual (Might upgrade to 32 gigs someday) (67,90€)

- Case: be quiet! Pure Base 600 (without power supply) (74€)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to change anything and flame me to the ground, if it's necessary.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

looks like a solid build but I would get like a 500-550w psu to save you some money 

Just now, tank234 said:

looks like a solid build but I would get like a 500-550w psu to save you some money 

He won't save anything if he reduces the wattage, the cheaper units are lower quality and only 5 euros less

3 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Either wait for B550 or jump to an ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4

What benefits will the B550 have over the B450? Thanks for the prompt answers btw!

5 minutes ago, Tebbe said:

What benefits will the B550 have over the B450? Thanks for the prompt answers btw!

Guaranteed upgrade support for Ryzen 4000 and PCIe Gen4. 

7 minutes ago, gloop said:

Guaranteed upgrade support for Ryzen 4000 and PCIe Gen4. 

Okay, so if I'm anyway not planning on upgrading for a few years, it's still "okay" to go for the B450?

Edit: Building an all around new system then, not upgrading.

Just now, Tebbe said:

Okay, so if I'm anyway not planning on upgrading for a few years, it's still "okay" to go for the B450?

They should be priced the same as a B450, so if you can wit, then wait. 

if you won’t upgrade for a few years, then it’s fine. A mortar/tomahawk max can handle a 12c/24t 3950x as a potential upgrade. 

Just now, gloop said:

They should be priced the same as a B450, so if you can wit, then wait. 

if you won’t upgrade for a few years, then it’s fine. A mortar/tomahawk max can handle a 12c/24t 3950x as a potential upgrade. 

Okay, if they're priced comparably, then I can wait for it! Thank you!

46 minutes ago, Tebbe said:

PCIe 4.0 from the CPU, PCIe 3.0 from the chipset, more USB 3.1 gen 1/2 connectors, vastly superior power delivery and full support for Zen 3 and possible Zen 3+ revisions.