Access Game Pass Games on a New Volume of Windows

So I wanted to put windows 10 on a new SSD all by itself to keep it as fast as possible. After doing so, I can't figure out how to access them from the new volume of Windows and the Xbox (Beta) app wants me to re-download all of my games. I have pretty slow internet and that would take days/ weeks. I'm somewhat of a PC novice and could really use some help. Steam/Battle.net/etc i have all been able to access on the new volume of windows, but no games off of the Microsoft Store. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

12 minutes ago, woodypride said:

So I wanted to put windows 10 on a new SSD all by itself to keep it as fast as possible. After doing so, I can't figure out how to access them from the new volume of Windows and the Xbox (Beta) app wants me to re-download all of my games. I have pretty slow internet and that would take days/ weeks. I'm somewhat of a PC novice and could really use some help. Steam/Battle.net/etc i have all been able to access on the new volume of windows, but no games off of the Microsoft Store. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

According to the comment replies in the following Microsoft Answers post, the Windows Store does not support detecting previously installed games. (And Microsoft wonders why people & developers don't use the Windows store more... gee, this couldn't be a contributing factor at all.)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-store-recognize-already/2e06382e-d40d-44b2-9074-80909cce09bb

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

According to the comment replies in the following Microsoft Answers post, the Windows Store does not support detecting previously installed games. (And Microsoft wonders why people & developers don't use the Windows store more... gee, this couldn't be a contributing factor at all.)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-store-recognize-already/2e06382e-d40d-44b2-9074-80909cce09bb

Well that's not really what I was hoping to hear. I greatly appreciate the quick reply though.