case suggestions.

ixiboneheadixi

well one of the only things im not sure about is a case, i am going to have 1-2 graphics cards and a full size atx board, so i want atleast a mid tower if not full, because i will be doing a custom cooling loop in the future and i am going to be using a all in one water cpu cooler for now so i need room for the radiator. i want something nice looking, not too plain. solid construction. budget is 200 bucks. willing to go over a bit if needed.

also i love the caselabs mercury s8 but thats way out of my budget and not sure if anything like it is in my budget at all.

If you're looking specifically for something in a similar form factor as the s8 you could look into the air 540. For a more traditional form factor I'd recommend looking into the 750d or the phanteks enthoo primo. The primo is a bit out of your price range but might be worth it for its water cooling options

As aforementioned, I really like the Corsair Carbide Air 540 case. It might be your taste, but it's functionality is really nice. You could wait a little for the cases introduced at CES to be released maybe. Some real good looking cases coming out. Got my eyes on the little brother of the Enthoo Primo, the Enthoo Luxe.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

As aforementioned, I really like the Corsair Carbide Air 540 case. It might be your taste, but it's functionality is really nice. You could wait a little for the cases introduced at CES to be released maybe. Some real good looking cases coming out. Got my eyes on the little brother of the Enthoo Primo, the Enthoo Luxe.

CES just finished lol.

well one of the only things im not sure about is a case, i am going to have 1-2 graphics cards and a full size atx board, so i want atleast a mid tower if not full, because i will be doing a custom cooling loop in the future and i am going to be using a all in one water cpu cooler for now so i need room for the radiator. i want something nice looking, not too plain. solid construction. budget is 200 bucks. willing to go over a bit if needed.

also i love the caselabs mercury s8 but thats way out of my budget and not sure if anything like it is in my budget at all.

I would say NZXT H440. It looks great (hides the ugly PSU and all), should be quiet, has a window, and several colors to choose from. I definitely like the design more than the fractal design r4.

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

H440, Arc Midi R2. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 - mid ATX (AIO/Custom)

Fractal Design R4 - mid ATX (AIO)

NZXT H440 - mid ATX (AIO/Custom)

Corsair 750D - full ATX (AIO/Custom)

those are pretty much the suggested from this forum..

CES just finished lol. 

Wait for the cases that were introduced to be released onto the market, lol.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Wait for the cases that were introduced to be released onto the market, lol.

Such as? Apart from the corsair 250d and a couple others, I didnt see any interesting cases. Fractal didn't release crap (just a different color) and I didn't see anything If interest that hasn't already been released by now.

Ces 2014 was a huge disappointment just like Ces 2013. Actually id say it was even worse

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

You should look at the Corsair Vengeance C70 case. It is all steel with no plastic, has 8 PCI slots. 

Here is a review of the case from our very own Linus:

The case comes in 3 different colors: Military Green, Black, Arctic White

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card