Anybody love Mini USB?

Buhnanner

So my gen 1 Astro A50s from 2013 that I bought in 2014 finally gave out on me. Bought Logitech G935s as a replacement, and while I love them they have a micro usb connector which is awful, the amount of cables I've went through with PS4 controllers, samsung phones, etc.. I just love how easy mini USB was to plug in and how durable the connector felt compared to micro USB. USB C is great too, can't wait until it is completely standardized in a couple of years.

It's alright, all USB port types have their flaws.

Type-A is too big and not reversible, micro is easy to break and wears out fairly quickly, mini is in a similar situation to micro, USB-C isn't that popular (compared to micro), etc.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I don't love mini USB but I certainly do hate micro USB

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Much prefer mini than micro, yes. But C's better of course.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

USB C is the best

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Well,that's on my bluetooth player.(I think it's ouy of date, including micro-usb)

I have not used mini in years, I think an old phone had it about 10 years ago.

I hate micro as it wears out so fast and is everywhere, I see why it became the “standard” so I hope C replaces everywhere just for that fact.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

They're all the same to me. I only like type A USB because it's the true U.